Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 7
Distance to resort 8 minute walk to shops & restaurants
Distance to beach 5-10 minute drive
Pool Size 9.5m x 4m (depth: 1.60m)
It is rare to come across a house with a swimming pool near the heart of an old port, so Le Sirocco, a comfortable family home, colourfully decorated with oriental touches, is a real find. The friendly artist owners live close by and staying here allows guests to explore the shops, restaurants and cafes of the town and its lively harbour, or marvel at the 12th Century Cathedrale du Nebbiu, while retreating to Le Sirocco's patio, with its mass of beautiful plants, for a cooling swim or alfresco eating.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-7)
- Living/dining room with Satellite TV, CD-player, Bluetooth speaker system
- Small kitchen includes hob, oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Small double bedroom (160 x 200cm bed) with garden view
- Small double poolside bedroom (140 x 190cm bed)
- Small twin bedroom (90 x 190cm beds)
- Bathroom with WC
- Separate WC
- Air-conditioning unit in corridor between bedrooms
- Open-plan air-conditioned double bedroom (140 x 190cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Garden, garden terrace, poolside terrace
- Electric plancha barbecue
- Private heated swimming pool 9.5m x 4m (depth 1.6m throughout)
- Pool is heated until 12 June and from 11 September
- €100/week to heat pool 12 June - 11 September
- Owners live in a small villa at the entrance of the grounds and discreetly tend to the garden and swimming pool
- 1 week holidays - does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays - includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time - 3:00pm
- Check-out time - 9:00am
- Beach 5-10min drive
- St Florent restaurant/shops 10min walk
- Bastia airport 40min drive
Walk to resort centre, Garden, BBQ, Satellite TV, Washing machine, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
Gatwick to Bastia Easyjet
Dep: 06:10 Arr: 09:25
Dep: 10:05 Arr: 11:15
Dep: 12:10 Arr: 15:20
Dep: 15:50 Arr: 17:00
- London Stansted (STN)
Stansted to Calvi Titan Airways
Dep: 08:30 Arr: 11:40
Dep: 12:40 Arr: 14:00
- Manchester (MAN)
Manchester to Calvi Flybe
Dep: 07:30 Arr: 10:50
Dep: 11:25 Arr: 12:50
Flight supplements may apply
Children aged 2-11 years are eligible for concessions of between 5%-25% of the holiday price. This is offered at most of the self-catering properties depending on departure dates. High season dates are excluded.
There is a charge of £75 per infant (under 2 years) on all holidays. Cots and high chairs are provided free of charge in self-catering properties.
| 7 persons|| 6 persons|| 5 persons|| 4 persons|| 3 persons|| 2 persons|| Villa Only Price|
Departures from London
|Sun 5th May 2019||£447pp||£655pp|
|Sun 12th May 2019||£486pp||£756pp|
|Sun 19th May 2019||£581pp||£1,036pp|
|Sun 26th May 2019||£867pp||full|
|Sun 2nd Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 9th Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 16th Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 23rd Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 30th Jun 2019||£864pp||£1,393pp|
|Sun 7th Jul 2019||£960pp||£1,235pp|
|Sun 14th Jul 2019||£1,072pp||£1,773pp|
|Sun 21st Jul 2019||£1,143pp||full|
|Sun 28th Jul 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 4th Aug 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 11th Aug 2019||£1,143pp||£1,845pp|
|Sun 18th Aug 2019||£1,143pp||£1,752pp|
|Sun 25th Aug 2019||£1,042pp||full|
|Sun 1st Sep 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 8th Sep 2019||£757pp||£1,021pp|
|Sun 15th Sep 2019||£654pp||£862pp|
|Sun 22nd Sep 2019||£580pp||full|
|Sun 29th Sep 2019||full||full|| |
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5858
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.