Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 2
Distance to resort 17.5km
Distance to beach 17.5km
Pool Size Jacuzzi pool
A character property in a rural location yet only 20 minutes drive from central St Florent and Bastia.
A Mandria is one of two converted farm shelters, peacefully situated in the ancient village of Murato. It has been delightfully renovated to a high standard with the emphasis on quality and comfort, and is well equipped and furnished in a traditional style very much in keeping with the rural surroundings. This studio apartment is a popular choice with guests looking for a relaxing break and a quintessential slice of rural Corsica.
Take a stroll through the picturesque village and visit the beautiful and lavishly-decorated church of San Michele nearby, some say the most remarkable Romanesque church in Corsica, or relax in the hot tub whilst taking in the beautiful mountain vistas. A Mandria is sure to provide a truly memorable experience, making it a fantastic base from which to explore the unspoilt region of the Nebbio; and it's only a 20-minute drive from the livelier and sophisticated resort of St Florent.
Ground floor: Open plan living/dining room with kitchen area, shower room, separate wc, terrace. First floor: Mezzanine double bedroom (low ceiling).
Shared barbecue, shared decking with sunloungers, shared hot tub, washing machine, dishwasher, television, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning. Complimentary breakfast on the first day.
- Beach: River beach 500m, St Florent 15km
- Restaurants: 300m
- Shops: 500m
- Main Town: St Florent 17km
- Airport: Bastia 23km
Air Conditioning, Garden, BBQ, TV, Washing machine, WIFI, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information.
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 2647
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.