Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 10 mins drive
Distance to beach 15 mins drive
Pool Size 7m long (30 sq m depth 2.8m - 1m)
Magnificent and tranquil villa near Skopelos Town enjoying a magical panorama
3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Car Hire
Skopelos is often called the 'Green and Blue' island. This cannot be better illustrated than on the 'holy' mountain of Palouki standing sentinel over Skopelos Bay. Since Byzantine times it has been the site of many churches and monasteries. Three of the island's most historic and important abbeys and nunneries can be found high on its wooded slopes. The view from its eastern side is breathtaking with the picturesque harbour of Skopelos Town spread out along a sheltered bay, backed by green hills, pine forests and the azure Aegean Sea beyond.
Making the most of its sublime mountainside location is Villa Thea. Built to the highest specifications, the villa combines all the best features of the island's traditional designs with contemporary furnishings.
The swimming pool is surrounded by hardwood decking with a lawn spreading out beyond. Local stone has been used to great effect, both on the terrace walls and slate for the roof. The modern BBQ area is perfect for al fresco living and may well prove to be the most popular area of the house. On the ground floor a fully equipped kitchen, an open plan living and dining room open onto the terracing. Upstairs are three large bedrooms, two double bedrooms and a twin bedroom. There is a master bedroom with a shared balcony overlooking the fantastic sweep of the bay. A large bathroom which includes a washing machine, is shared by all three bedrooms. Traditionally built open beamed ceilings and wooden floors on the first floor complement the modern bedroom furniture and emphasise the thought that has gone into blending the classical with the contemporary.
For all its privacy, Villa Thea is perfectly placed for beaches and the exploration of this fascinating island. Stafylos beach is only a ten minute drive away and should you want to stretch your legs, there is an excellent walking route near the villa that climbs up the mountain to the monasteries near its summit. Skopelos Town has a wide choice of tavernas and getting enjoyably lost in the maze of narrow, cobbled streets and alleyways behind the waterfront is a very pleasant way to discover the interesting architecture of the old town, the hundreds of churches and the remains of the Venetian fortress.
Villa Thea is undoubtedly one of the finest villas on Skopelos with a view to match.
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· Private swimming pool: unusual shape 7m long (30 sq m depth 2.8m - 1m)
· 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
· Living/dining room - TV (limited channels), DVD and CD player
· Open plan kitchen - fridge, full size cooker, dishwasher, coffee machine
· Large sun terrace and BBQ
· Master double bedroom and shared balcony
· Double bedroom with shared balcony
· Shower room (concealed washing machine)
· Twin bedroom
Restaurants: 10 mins drive (Skopelos Town)
Beach: 15 mins drive (Stafilos Beach)
Mini market: 10 mins drive (Skopelos Town)
· Motor boat hire (from Panormos 20 mins drive)
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, Garden, BBQ, TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
London Gatwick to Skiathos Enter Air
(then by ferry)
Dep: 09:45 Arr: 15:00
Dep: 15:45 Arr: 19:15
- Birmingham (BHX)
Birmingham - Skiathos + £85pp TUI
(then by ferry)
Dep: 0710 Arr: 12:40
Dep: 13:40 Arr: 15:20
- Bristol (BRS)
Bristol - Skiathos + £40pp TUI
(then by ferry)
Dep: 06:00 Arr: 11:25
Dep: 12:25 Arr: 14:00
Flight supplements may apply
2 - 15 years: 10% discount depending on date of travel · Infants: pay £50
| 6 persons|| 5 persons|| 4 persons|| 3 persons|| 2 persons|
Departures from London
|Fri 1st May 2020||£559pp||£807pp|
|Fri 8th May 2020||£703pp||full|
|Fri 15th May 2020||full||full|| |
|Fri 22nd May 2020||£997pp||£1,329pp|
|Fri 29th May 2020||£997pp||£1,329pp|
|Fri 5th Jun 2020||£997pp||£1,329pp|
|Fri 12th Jun 2020||£997pp||£1,329pp|
|Fri 19th Jun 2020||£1,111pp||£1,586pp|
|Fri 26th Jun 2020||£1,111pp||£1,586pp|
|Fri 3rd Jul 2020||£1,111pp||£1,586pp|
|Fri 10th Jul 2020||£1,111pp||£1,776pp|
|Fri 17th Jul 2020||£1,234pp||£1,776pp|
|Fri 24th Jul 2020||£1,234pp||£1,776pp|
|Fri 31st Jul 2020||£1,234pp||£1,776pp|
|Fri 7th Aug 2020||£1,234pp||£1,776pp|
|Fri 14th Aug 2020||£1,234pp||£1,776pp|
|Fri 21st Aug 2020||£1,234pp||£1,586pp|
|Fri 28th Aug 2020||£1,111pp||£1,586pp|
|Fri 4th Sep 2020||£997pp||£1,329pp|
|Fri 11th Sep 2020||£997pp||full|
|Fri 18th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
|Fri 25th Sep 2020||£664pp||full|
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.