Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort 5 mins drive
Distance to beach 5 min walk
Pool Size 4.5m x 3.5m (depth: 1.00m - 1.75m)
A modern and comfortable villa in an outstanding location above beautiful Panormos Bay
2 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POO
- Sleeps 2 - 4
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
Viewed from hills above, Panormos Bay with its crescent of white pebbles and sand separating green forest and the translucent blues of the sea, is one of the most beautiful coves in the Sporades.
What better place then to find the superb new Villa Skalopati set in the hillside above the cluster of houses and shops behind the beach that is Panormos village, the villa enjoys total privacy with no other buildings overlooking it on any side. Trees behind, the Aegean in front, dotted with islands stretching as far as Evia in the distance, and all within a few hundred metres of the village. Seclusion doesn't often come with this much convenience!
A lot of thought has gone into the design of the interior. The spacious open plan ground floor has a well equipped kitchen and dining/living room, cool yet welcoming, with polished wooden floors and stairs. Modern furniture includes a comfortable sofa bed. The tiled shower and toilet lead off this room. A large picture window beside the glass patio doors ensures that the incredible view can be enjoyed from inside the house.
There are two bedrooms upstairs, a double and a twin, with exposed beams and wooden ceilings and a separate toilet with wash basin The large landing could accommodate another bed if necessary.
The patio doors open onto a shaded veranda and dining area with the swimming pool just a few steps further on set into the tiled terrace. Comfortable sun loungers are provided.
Panormos Beach becomes more crowded as the day progresses and tour boats and caiques arrive from other islands. Perhaps the best time to enjoy it is in the morning, before the crowds arrive, for a refreshing swim before indulging in a Skopelos special breakfast of locally grown fresh fruit, yoghurt with island honey and freshly baked croissants; all this a few steps away from the water! The village has a wide choice of bars and tavernas and naturally that ubiquitous Greek institution, the mini-market, which somehow manages, within a very small space, to display goods and products that in England would need an entire streetful of shops!
Quieter beaches can be found a short drive along the coast in either direction, and the villa is equally well placed for exploring the fertile and unspoilt interior of the island.
2 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· 1 double and 1 twin bedroom
· Shower room with WC
· Upstairs WC with washing machine
· Private swimming pool: 4.5m x 3.5m (depth: 1.00m - 1.75m)
· Air conditioning
· Kitchen with full cooker, fridge freezer and dishwasher
· Large living/dining room with TV (limited channels), DVD and CD player
· Iron and ironing board
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants: 5 mins drive
Beach:450 meters/ 5 mins walk (Panormos)
Mini Market & Bakery: 5 mins drive
· Motor boat hire
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Sea Views, BBQ, TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.