Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 5 mins drive
Distance to beach 10 mins drive
Pool Size 7m x 3m
A charming villa close to Skopelos Town, set in an idyllic olive grove
3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
Villa Rania is situated in the peaceful unspoilt countryside not far from the delightful capital town of Skopelos with its appealing maze of cobbled streets and a variety of quintessentially Greek tavernas and bars. From the villa you have splendid views over the rolling hills and down to the town, with white washed walls and slate tiled roofs which are typical of local Sporadian architecture. Although it's great location in the hills that makes for a perfect retreat, it is also conveniently situated for all the amenities of Skopelos Town as well as the popular beaches of Stafylos and Veliano.
The villa is built on two levels and comfortably furnished. The main entrance on the ground floor leads into a spacious open plan living/dining area and kitchen. The large doors and windows let in plenty of light giving the house a wonderfully cool and airy feel. The patio doors lead onto a large terrace with a lovely outdoor dining area perfect for al fresco living. There is also a twin bedroom and shower room on this floor.
A wooden stairway leads upstairs to a shower room and two air conditioned bedrooms, both open out onto a spacious and shaded shared veranda with the most fantastic views of the valley down to the azure sea. Relaxing on your terrace or by the swimming pool, the pine scented air and enthralling views toward the sea give you the impression that you are in a wonderfully remote hideaway. This picturesque haven is typical of the Greece you imagine, the leisurely pace of life giving you ample opportunity to savour every single moment on this tranquil and beautiful island.
Villa Rania is suitable for couples or families desiring privacy, yet convenient for the amenities of Skopelos Town and beaches. The town is a mere two minutes drive and beaches are about ten minutes drive. Stafylos is a shingle and sandy bay popular with families and has a path leading down to Valanio beach protected from the wind, with calm crystal waters lapping gently on the fine golden sand.
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· 1 double and 2 twin bedrooms
· Private swimming pool: 7m x 3m
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
· Open plan living/dining room with TV (Limited Channels), CD Player
· Kitchen with full oven and fridge freezer
· Twin bedroom
· Shower room & WC
· Shaded terrace with sea view
· Large sun terrace and swimming pool
· Shower room & WC
· Double and twin bedroom, both leading out to a large balcony with sea views
Restaurants: 2 mins drive or 20 mins walk to Skopelos Town
Beach: 10 mins drive (Stafylos Beach)
Mini Market: 2 mins drive (Skopelos Town)
· Motor boat hire: 15 mins drive (Panormos Only)
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, TV, WIFI, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.