Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort 10 mins drive
Distance to beach 10 mins drive
Pool Size 7m x 3.25m (depth 1.1m-1.7m)
Perfectly positioned villa, exquisite vies in a most peaceful setting
2 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 4
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
Created from one of the shards of rock flung into the sea when Zeus's thunderbolts shattered Mt Olympus during his epic battle against the Titans, Skopelos today seems a far cry from its tempestuous mythological creation, and Palio Klima is one of its most delightful small settlements.
Not that the village has since escaped entirely from the wrath of the gods, as it was destroyed in more recent times by an earthquake but has since been carefully restored and still retains much of its traditional charm, with the added bonus of enjoying perhaps the best sunsets on the island. To sit on the spacious front terrace of this lovely villa late in the evening and watch as first the islands of Evvia, Skiathos and then the distant mountains of the Pelion turn from gold to black, as the sky fills with fire above the wine dark sea is one of the great Greek experiences, and even better, one that is replayed virtually every night!
However Villa Plaka is far more than just a viewpoint for a glorious sunset. Backed by the famous pine forests of Skopelos and with a daytime view that is equally magnificent which includes the picturesque harbour of Loutraki and the unspoilt hill village of Glossa, the villa enjoys a peaceful but not remote location. With a marvelous sense of space created by the surroundings, the spacious terracing around the private pool and house with its own shaded terrace.
Villa Plaka is traditionally furnished and has two bedrooms, one double and a twin, with shared family bathroom.
This is simple, comfortable living in true Skopelos style, with views that are truly legendary!
2 bedroom villa with private pool
· 1 double and 1 twin bedroom
· Private pool: 7m x 3.25m (depth 1.1m-1.7m)
· Main bathroom with shower
· Additional WC
· Open plan living/dining room with TV (limited channels), DVD & CD player
· Kitchenette with cooker, fridge/freezer & microwave
· Air- conditioning
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
(The layout of this Villa makes it unsuitable for families with young children.)
Restaurants: 10 mins drive
Beach: 8 mins drive
Mini Market: 10 mins drive
· Motor boat hire: (20 mins drive Panormos Only)
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, TV, DVD, WIFI, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.