Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort Skopelos Town: 15 mins drive
Distance to beach 15m drive
Pool Size 6m x 3m (depth 0.95m - 1.85m)
This stunning villa, set in the hillside enjoys a enviable location above Skopelos Town
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
- Sleeps 2 -6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
The elevated position of the beautiful Villa Nefeli takes full advantage of the most amazing landscape towards the old and new villages of Skopelos, one can't help but marvel at the sight before you. As you enter the spacious open plan interior of this imposing villa, it is evident that much thought and care has been taken in its design. The whole house is cool and comfortable; calming colour schemes combined with traditional features are a gentle reminder that you are in a unique part of the Aegean.
The fully equipped kitchen joins the dining area but it is without doubt that most of your meals will be enjoyed outdoors on the shaded terrace. There is a double bedroom on the ground floor with French doors leading out onto the sunny patio and pool area. This is also where the main bathroom facilities are located. From the ground floor, stairs lead up to a further two bedrooms, one double and one twin. French doors take you out onto a shared verandah with the most spectacular panoramic views of this most beautiful part of the Sporades and out over the stunning Aegean sea.
Outside the view is undoubtedly the dominant feature and it is with this in mind that the gardens have been landscaped and terraced to not only blend in with the verdant surroundings but to maximise your enjoyment of the area. The pool enjoys magnificent views out over rural villages with majestic mountains in the distance. The most popular beach is Stafylos, which is approximately 15 minutes away by car. Around the hillsides are many donkey trails, fabulous for exploring the local nature and enjoying a gentle ramble in the most beautiful setting. This villa is certainly ideal for families and groups but equally suitable for a lovely retreat so much so you may not want to leave!
NB: Villa Nefeli is reached via a long unmade rough track.
3 bedroom villa with private pool
· 2 double and 1 twin bedroom
· Private pool: 6m x 3m (depth 0.95m - 1.85m)
· Air- conditioning in bedrooms
· WIFI (see booking conditions)
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
· 1 double bedroom
· Main bathroom with shower
· Open plan living/dining room with TV (limited channels), DVD AND CD player
· Kitchen with full cooker, fridge/freezer, coffee machine AND washing machine
· 1 double bedroom with en suite shower room
· 1 twin bedroom with adjacent shower room
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, Garden, TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.