Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 10 mins drive
Distance to beach 15 mins drive
Pool Size 7m x 3.5m (depth: 1.1m - 1.6m)
Wonderfully positioned villa with sea and town views
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
Skopelos is the largest and most verdant of the Sporades Islands with a mixture of pine and olive trees in a lush green dense forest. The rich rugged coastline, the intoxicating blues of the sea and the sky, the traditional buildings and churches built in harmony and complementing the surroundings all make Skopelos a wonderful mix of natural beauty and ecological balance.
Surrounded by olive groves on the mountainside Metochi Villa enjoys superb uninterrupted views of the Stafylos valley and across to Skopelos Town and harbour. Built over several levels, you enter the villa into the large split level mezzanine with sliding doors concealing a twin bedroom. A few steps down brings you into the bright and airy open plan living/dining area and well equipped kitchen with high beamed ceilings. Further steps take you down to the double bedroom and down again to your private pool. The interior is stylish and contemporary yet maintains a traditional Greek feel through design and finishing touches. The living areas lead out onto a spacious balcony giving way to stunning panoramic views.
The hillside position with landscaped gardens and swimming pool coupled with the fabulous views of Skopelos harbour make it an ideal spot to enjoy the Mediterranean sun and gentle sea breezes, then at the end of a relaxing day watch the dazzling sunsets as you unwind.
Despite the lofty location of Metochi you still get a sense of privacy despite the locality of the other houses and being remarkably close to amenities with Skopelos Town being a mere ten minute drive from the villa with its charming restaurants, shops and cafes. There are plenty of opportunities for walkers to explore and enjoy the natural beauty of this area with many unbeaten tracks and paths nearby.
NB: villas are reached by an uphill, unmade track.
Three bedroom villa with a private swimming pool
· Private swimming pool: 7m x 3.5m (depth: 1.1m - 1.6m)
· Open plan living/dining room and kitchen
· Master double bedroom with en suite
· 2 twin bedrooms
· Spacious balconies with views to the harbour Stafylos valley and the mountain
· Shaded terraces and large pool/sun terrace
· Laundry room with washing machine
· Living room with TV (limited channels), CD and DVD player
· Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, full cooker and dishwasher
· WIFI (see booking conditions)
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.