Flight & transfer pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 1 mins walk
Distance to beach 15 min walk
Fantastic waterside accommodation with a fabulous view of Skopelos Towns' bustling harbour
APARTMENTS LOCATED IN THE HEART OF SKOPELOS TOWN
- 3 bedroom: Sleeps 2 - 6
- 1 bedroom: Sleeps 2 - 3
- Air Conditioning
Skopelos Town is set in a natural bay and surely has to be one of the most beautiful island capitals in the Aegean. With its numerous churches, monasteries', history and tradition, charming Skopelos Town is a fascinating place for all its visitors. In the heart of the town is the wonderful Faros Town House which overlooks the bustling harbour front.
There are not a lot of properties that can boast such amazing views from their balcony. In the morning, sit back with a cup of Greek coffee in one hand and a famous Skopelos cheese pie in the other and watch the town wake up and slowly you will see it spring into action with the hard working locals going about their everyday lives. The Faros Town House is only a few metres away from the tavernas, shops and kafenions of the harbour front. With a great selection of tavernas serving the catch from the local fishermen scattered around the harbour, you are guaranteed to be eating the freshest fish in the area!
There is a spacious and cosy feel to the two apartments. The one bedroom apartment is on the first floor and the three bedroom apartment occupies the upper floors. Both have a spacious living/dining area with a fully equipped kitchenette. Faros has been tastefully furnished with a modern yet Greek feel to these properties. These apartments are ideal for both couples and families being so close to the bustling harbour front of Skopelos Town.
The one bedroom apartment has a double bed and a sofa bed in the living room area which leads out to the balcony with a view of the harbour. The three bedroom maisonette has three double beds. The view from the balconies is fantastic, the unique feature of three bedroom apartment is the wonderful roof terrace which gives a magnificent aspect of the colourful harbour. From the terrace Skopelos Town is absolutely stunning at night just sit back and gaze at the sparkling stars with a glass of excellent local wine.
The Faros Town House is ideal for those looking for amenities literally on your door step. After a week at these apartments you will not want to leave, but if you do, we can be sure that you will be back very soon.
1 bedroom apt & 3 bedroom maisonette in the heart of Skopelos town
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
· Living/dining room with TV (limited channels) & DVD player
· Balcony with harbour, sea & mountain view
· Kitchen with full cooker and fridge freezer
1 Bedroom Apartment: Sleeps 2 - 3
· Double bedroom
· Sofa bed in living room
·Half bath with shower & WC
3 Bedroom Maisonette: Sleeps 2 - 6
· 3 double bedrooms
· Shower room & WC
· Bathroom with half bath & WC
· Large roof terrace with harbour views
Restaurants: 1 min walk
Beach: 15 mins walk (Town Beach)
Mini Market: 2 mins walk
· Boat trips (from Skopelos Town) · Car Hire · Motor Boat hire (from Panormos only)
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Walk to resort centre, Sea Views, TV, DVD, WIFI, Maid service, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.