Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort 10 mins drive (Skopelos Town)
Distance to beach 15 mins drive (Stafilos Beach)
Pool Size 37 square metres Depth 0.8m - 1.9m
A spacious two bedroomed villa set in its own gardens with outstanding views over Skopelos Bay
2 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
- Sleeps 2 - 4
- Private Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Car Hire
The morning's commute, standing room only on an overcrowded train or stuck in a tailback that stretches for miles into the foggy distance.
It's a little different on Skopelos especially if you're starting point is the Villa Estia! You might have already enjoyed a swim in the private pool or opened the curtains to see the morning sun light up the tree clad hillside across the bay, before braving the 10 minute rush hour drive down to Skopelos Town the island capital to pick up freshly baked croissants for breakfast leaving ample time to prepare for the return journey with a leisurely espresso at a quay-side taverna. Antidotes to the daily grind don't come much better than this.
Situated in its own terrace and gardens on a hillside amongst the oak, pine and fruit trees of this the greenest island in the Sporades, with stunning views of Skopelos Town and Bay this newly built two bedroomed villa is a welcome sanctuary from the cares of everyday life. It is no wonder that the monks of old chose these hills as the perfect location for building their monasteries. There are no less than four close by!
The interior of the villa complements its setting. The spacious living and kitchen area on the ground floor opens directly onto the paved terrace and swimming pool. Steps lead up to the master double bedroom with its own balcony and en suite bathroom. On the first floor is a second twin-bedded bedroom with separate shower room.
Lazy days on the any of the uncrowded island beaches, or exploring the island's maze of lanes through forest and fruit orchards can lead to quiet evenings sitting out on the terrace watching the sun set towards the distant mountains of the Pelion whilst the lights of Skopelos Town fill the shadows below.
Although in ancient Greek, Sporades means scattered, a reference to the string of islands with Skopelos at the very centre, this lovely villa is the perfect base for refreshing mind, body and soul.
2 bedroom villa with swimming pool
· Swimming pool 37square metres Depth 0.8m - 1.9m
· 1 double bedroom with ensuite shower room
· 1 twin bedroom
· Separate bathroom
· Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with TV (limited channels), DVD player, fridge/freezer, cooker AND washing machine
· WIFI (see booking conditions)
· Barbecue with outside sink
· Air conditioning
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Air Conditioning, Garden, BBQ, TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.