Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 10 mins drive
Distance to beach 10 mins drive
Pool Size 10m x 4m
This stylish and traditional villa sits in an elevated position in the hills above Skopelos town
3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 -6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning (2 bedrooms)
This stylish and traditional villa sits in an elevated position in the hills above the town and has spectacular views of the harbour and the neighbouring island of Alonissos. The villa is framed by a wonderful old pine tree which helps to partially shade the spacious pool terrace.
Entering into the living room with its high wooden-beamed ceilings ones first impression is of quality, spaciousness and light. The centre fireplace adds a homely touch and is surrounded by windows and double French doors which lead to a large terrace facing the stunning views over Skopelos town. The modern kitchen with breakfast table enjoys views both to the pool area and to the town and harbour below with access to the pool terrace and BBQ area on the same level for ease of serving al fresco meals. On this level there is a modern w/c shower room and a bedroom with two single beds that has private access to the pool area.
A stairway from the hallway leads to the upstairs master bedroom suite complete with a bathtub in the main bedroom and WC. A most unusual feature of this master suite is a covered side terrace, furnished with an exotic 'Cleopatra-style' sofa bed and ceiling fan which is perfect for cool afternoon naps.
The villa has a separate bottom bedroom suite with its own private entrance but is also connected via an interior stairway descending from the kitchen area on the main floor. This bottom bedroom has its own en-suite w/c shower room and is comfortably furnished including a rather large dining table. A double bed centres the room with a wall of windows opposite. A private terrace is reached via a double French door where many hours can be spent enjoying the spectacular views below. There is also access to the pool terrace and BBQ from this level.
A delightful villa with spectacular views!
3 bedroom villa with private pool
· 2 double and 1 twin bedroom
· Private pool: 10m x 4m
· Air- conditioning (2 bedrooms)
· Living/dining room with TV (limited channels) & CD player
· Kitchen with full cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher & washing machine
· Twin bedroom with air conditioning
· Shower room & WC
· Master bedroom with bathtub and air conditioning
· Double bedroom with en suite shower room & WC
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants: 8 mins drive
Beach: 10 mins drive
Mini Market: 8 mins drive
Skopelos Town: 8 mins drive
· Motor boat hire: 20 mins drive (Panormos)
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, BBQ, TV, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
London Gatwick to Skiathos Enter Air
(then by ferry)
Dep: 09:45 Arr: 15:00
Dep: 15:45 Arr: 19:15
- Birmingham (BHX)
Birmingham - Skiathos + £85pp TUI
(then by ferry)
Dep: 0710 Arr: 12:40
Dep: 13:40 Arr: 15:20
- Bristol (BRS)
Bristol - Skiathos + £40pp TUI
(then by ferry)
Dep: 06:00 Arr: 11:25
Dep: 12:25 Arr: 14:00
Flight supplements may apply
2 - 15 years: 10% discount depending on date of travel · Infants: pay £50
| 6 persons|| 5 persons|| 4 persons|| 3 persons|| 2 persons|
Departures from London
|Fri 10th Jul 2020||£1,111pp||£1,776pp|
|Fri 17th Jul 2020||£1,234pp||full|
|Fri 24th Jul 2020||full||full|| |
|Fri 31st Jul 2020||full||full|| |
|Fri 7th Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Fri 14th Aug 2020||£1,234pp||£1,776pp|
|Fri 21st Aug 2020||£1,234pp||£1,776pp|
|Fri 28th Aug 2020||£1,234pp||£1,586pp|
|Fri 4th Sep 2020||£997pp||£1,329pp|
|Fri 11th Sep 2020||£997pp||£1,329pp|
|Fri 18th Sep 2020||£835pp||£1,130pp|
|Fri 25th Sep 2020||£664pp||full|
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.