Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort 10 mins drive
Distance to beach 15 mins drive
Pool Size 37square metres Depth 0.8m - 1.9m
2 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 4
- Private Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Car Hire
Set in its own gardens on Mount Palouki and offering superb views overlooking Skopelos, this elegant villa is secluded yet centrally located for Skopelos Town, the beaches and historic interior of the island.
This modern and spacious villa, situated in lawned gardens on the side of the mountain, not only enjoys a superb outlook over the harbour but also is just a few minutes' drive from the Skopelos Town and is convenient for the beaches and unique pine forests of this fascinating island.
The private pool terrace beside the house with surrounding decking leads out onto a spacious lawned area with shrubs bordered by olive trees set against the natural slope of the mountain. There is a well-equipped barbecue and al fresco dining area complete with its own fridge, just the place to chill the famous Skopelos wines, considered by the Gods to be as fine as any in Greece! Comfortable seating is arranged so that the stunning views can be appreciated in comfort.
The open-plan sitting room, dining and kitchen area opening on to a covered verandah also has large picture windows looking out to the pool and garden with a family bathroom with shower. Two bedrooms, a double and a twin each have balconies, and with their high timbered ceilings are cool and airy. There is also a second bathroom with bath on this floor.
Mt Palouki is not only one of the most sacred in the Sporades Islands which is the site of three ancient monasteries, it also protects the natural harbour of Skopelos Town. Palouki, meaning pencil in Greek, perhaps due to its profile, narrowing to a sharp point and a string of outer islands, is criss-crossed by ancient trails connecting the three monasteries higher up the slope and a stroll along any of these in the cool of the evening just as the lights come on far below and the sun has dipped behind the hills of the interior is a memorable experience.
Peaceful but by no means remote the Villa Aetoma, is undoubtedly one of the best situated properties on Skopelos.
2 bedroom villa with swimming pool
· Swimming pool 37square metres Depth 0.8m - 1.9m
· 1 double bedroom
· 1 twin bedroom
· 2 Separate bathrooms
· Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with TV (limited channels), DVD & CD player, fridge/freezer, full cooker, washing machine, Iron & ironing board
· Air conditioning
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants: 10 mins drive (Skopelos Town)
Beach: 15 mins drive (Stafilos Beach)
Mini market: 10 mins drive (Skopelos Town)
· Motor Boat hire (from Panormos)
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, Garden, BBQ, TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, CD player,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.