Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort 10 mins walk
Distance to beach 5 min drive
Pool Size 8m x 4m
Perfectly located hillside villa enjoying fantastic views from its elevated position
2 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 4
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning (bedrooms only)
Situated on a hillside at the end of a kilometer long road amongst mature olive and pine trees Villa Kyriaki is certainly one of the most secluded in Skiathos. This is a perfect location to enjoy the fantastic far-reaching views worthy of the elevated position, that stretch from the Villa's terraces as far as the eye can see towards the horizon.
The villas interior is open plan! The fully fitted kitchen is off a comfortable and stylish sunny living area opening out through patio doors, onto a large covered veranda perfect for dining or relaxing while admiring the stunning scenery. The barbeque and pool area is only a few steps from here, set in a beautifully tiled terrace with amazing, panoramic views across verdant olive and pine clad countryside, out towards the stunning colours of the Aegean Sea.
The two bedrooms lead off the lounge, the first has a double bed and en suite bathroom complete with shower over a half bath, the second is a twin with en suite shower room. Both bedrooms are light and airy with large glass doors leading to the covered terrace and both enjoy the same fabulous views out to the glorious Aegean sea.
A supermarket is about 400 meters down the hill where you can stock up on all your necessities as well as fresh local produce. A little further about 600 meters from the villa is a restaurant with fabulous views where you can walk down to the beach. A short 15 min drive will bring you to some lovely beaches including Paraskevi and Vromolimnos beaches where you can enjoy relaxing on the beautiful crescent of sandy beach or a meal at the beachside taverna or bar. If you are feeling a bit more energetic there is also the opportunity to take part in watersports.
This villa is ideal for families looking for a location that is both practical and serene with the option to enjoy a traditional beach holiday and watersports, yet is equally perfect for couples looking for a calm romantic retreat with gentle rambles and sandy beaches nearby.
This superb villa offers the ultimate in privacy and seclusion whilst also enjoying the advantage of convenience for a wide variety of activities.
2 bedroom villa with private pool
· 1 double bedroom with en suite shower room
· 1 twin bedroom with en suite shower room
· Private pool: 8m x 4m
· Open plan living room with TV (limited channels), DVD & CD player
· Kitchen/dining room with full cooker, fridge/freezer, mini dishwasher, microwave & washing machine
· Air- conditioning (bedrooms only)
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants: 10 mins walk
Beach:5 minutes drive to the sandy beaches of Agia Paraskevi, Vromolimnos & Kolios
Mini Market: 10 mins walk
Skiathos Town: 10 mins drive (6.5km)
Air Conditioning, Walk to resort centre, Sea Views, BBQ, TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.