Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort 15 mins walk
Distance to beach 10 mins walk
Pool Size 4m x 6m (depth 1.8m)
Conveniently located villa close to the beach with spectacular views
2 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 4
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
The beautiful island of Skiathos has so much to offer. It is small enough to allow you to explore fully the outstanding beauty of the area steeped in history and seemingly quite unchanged by the passing of time. Breathtaking scenery and gentle tracks and pathways lead you into an aspect of Greece you imagine from literature and photographs. Here is a place to unwind and relax, yet you have the advantage of some of the most beautiful beaches rivalling any elsewhere in the world. On this island there are in fact over sixty sandy beaches for you to choose from!
Situated in the hillsides of Katsarou and overlooking the splendour of the Vassilias Bay, Villa Kalypso is a perfect family choice. From the moment you step into this cool and spacious villa you are transported into a totally relaxing environment, comfortable and welcoming.
Being open plan the villa takes full advantage of its magnificent setting and stunning views from all parts of the house. Inside, the fully fitted kitchen and dining area joins with the living space where French doors lead out onto a large shaded veranda with fabulous sea views. This is a perfect place to enjoy an early breakfast and watch as the sun rises and wakes up this beautiful part of the Aegean.
From the living room a passage takes you to the two bedrooms, one twin and one double, the latter having its own private veranda. Both are bright and well furnished and benefit from the same fabulous sea views enjoyed by the rest of the villa. Outside, within the pretty gardens is a pool area, great for relaxing and absorbing the peace and tranquillity of this perfect spot.
Many tracks and pathways wind their way around the countryside surrounding the villa, ideal for a leisurely ramble taking in the wonderful joys of nature, or perhaps some of the more strenuous walks for the energetic!
There is something for everyone here as the villa is ideally located to be a great base for exploring and enjoying the island fully.
2 bedroom villa with private pool
· 1 double and 1 twin bedroom
· Private pool: 4m x 6m (depth 1.8m)
· Main bathroom with bath/shower
· Open plan living room with TV (limited channels) & DVD
· Kitchen/dining room with full cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave & washing machine
· Air- conditioning
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants:15 mins walk
Beach: 10 mins walk
Mini Market:15 mins walk
Skiathos Town: 10 mins drive (6.5km)
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Walk to resort centre, Sea Views, TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.