Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 7
Distance to resort Porto Vecchio 20min drive
Distance to beach 8min drive
Pool Size 11m x 4m (depth 1.5m throughout)
This charming villa is the ultimate family retreat, a private hideaway with views over one of the finest beaches on the island. The villa bears all the hallmarks of our favourite tipple too: tasteful and full of character, ideal for almost any get together or occasion. The sense of space both inside and out is intoxicating, from the double height living room to the vast teak terrace that wraps around the exterior. And unlike many of this area's more ostentatious properties, the villa retains a laid-back homely feel, with lots of quiet corners to curl up with a book or take in the spell-binding views. The pool is set slightly below the house, accessed via the gardens or a short flight of stone steps. For elegant shopping and an extensive choice of restaurants, Porto Vecchio is 20 minutes away by car, with beaches and more local restaurants just 8-10 minutes' drive.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-7)
- Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine
- Double bedroom with simple en-suite bathroom (no WC); access to terrace
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom with separate walk in wardrobe; access to terrace
- Family bathroom with bath and shower and two basin units
- Small double bedroom with open-plan shower and basin unit
- Double bedroom with open-plan shower and basin unit; access to terrace
- Separate WC
- TV and sofa area accessed via 15 steps
- Air-conditioned (except for small double bedroom)
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Covered exterior dining area with barbecue
- Exterior lounge area and large grounds
- Private swimming pool accessed via 30 uneven stone steps from the terrace
- Please note that the pool pictured in the gallery will be replaced for 2016 by a new rectangular pool 11m x 4m (depth 1.5m throughout)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
- We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected
Villa access times:
- Check-in time - 4.00pm
- Check-out time - 09.00am
Air Conditioning, TV, Washing machine, WIFI, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
Gatwick to Bastia Easyjet
Dep: 06:10 Arr: 09:25
Dep: 10:05 Arr: 11:15
Dep: 12:10 Arr: 15:20
Dep: 15:50 Arr: 17:00
- London Heathrow (LHR)
Heathrow to Figari British Airways
Dep: 09:05 Arr: 12:20
Dep: 14:10 Arr: 15:35
Flight supplements may apply
Children aged 2-11 years are eligible for concessions of between 5%-25% of the holiday price. This is offered at most of the self-catering properties depending on departure dates. High season dates are excluded.
There is a charge of £75 per infant (under 2 years) on all holidays. Cots and high chairs are provided free of charge in self-catering properties.
| 7 persons|| 6 persons|| 5 persons|| 4 persons|| 3 persons|| 2 persons|| Villa Only Price|
Departures from London
|Sun 5th May 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 12th May 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 19th May 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 26th May 2019||£1,082pp||full|
|Sun 2nd Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 9th Jun 2019||£1,035pp||full|
|Sun 16th Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 23rd Jun 2019||£1,082pp||£1,698pp|
|Sun 30th Jun 2019||£1,161pp||full|
|Sun 7th Jul 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 14th Jul 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 21st Jul 2019||£1,642pp||£2,808pp|
|Sun 28th Jul 2019||£1,642pp||£2,808pp|
|Sun 4th Aug 2019||£1,642pp||£2,808pp|
|Sun 11th Aug 2019||£1,642pp||£2,808pp|
|Sun 18th Aug 2019||£1,642pp||£2,715pp|
|Sun 25th Aug 2019||£1,541pp||£2,081pp|
|Sun 1st Sep 2019||£1,002pp||£1,516pp|
|Sun 8th Sep 2019||£907pp||£1,249pp|
|Sun 15th Sep 2019||£765pp||£1,051pp|
|Sun 22nd Sep 2019||£687pp||full|
|Sun 29th Sep 2019||full||full|| |
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5858
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.