Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 8
Distance to resort Pinarello 5min drive Porto Vecchio 35min drive
Distance to beach 5min drive
Pool Size 9m x 4m
Villa Torraccia is one of a pair of individual houses located close to the village and sandy bay of Pinarello. The village is small and family friendly, offering sailing, diving and boat hire in the main season, and a surprisingly wide choice of places to eat.
The layout of the villa is designed to optimise the sea views, with contemporary, open-plan living/dining space occupying the entire upper floor. Downstairs, there are three en-suite bedrooms overlooking the gardens and pool, which is gated to prevent unsupervised access. Your teenagers or parents might appreciate the extra privacy of the fourth bedroom, which is located in an annexe with its own independent entrance. With a choice of decks and terraces you can pick your spot for a lazy breakfast in the morning sunshine or a relaxed dinner beneath the stars, and the entire villa is surrounded by mature oleanders, olive trees and other native Mediterranean plants.
The dense greenery around the villas ensures mutual privacy from neighbouring Villa Granajolo. Alternatively, the two villas rented together offer very flexible accommodation for a large party.
- 3 bedroom villa with separate 1 bedroom annex (sleeps 2-8)
Main villa - upper level
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV, DVD, Bluetooth speaker; leads to terrace with dining table and barbecue
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer
- Utility room with washing machine
- Separate WC
Main villa - lower level
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room (no WC); access to terrace
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom (no WC); access to terrace
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with WC
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Furnished terrace
- Private gated swimming pool 9m x 4m with ladder access
- 1 week holidays - does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays - includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time - 4.00pm
- Check-out time - 09.00am
- Beach 5min drive
- Restaurants 5min drive
- Porto Vecchio 35min drive
- Figari airport 50min drive
Air Conditioning, BBQ, Satellite TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
Gatwick to Bastia Easyjet
Dep: 06:10 Arr: 09:25
Dep: 10:05 Arr: 11:15
Dep: 12:10 Arr: 15:20
Dep: 15:50 Arr: 17:00
- London Heathrow (LHR)
Heathrow to Figari British Airways
Dep: 09:05 Arr: 12:20
Dep: 14:10 Arr: 15:35
Flight supplements may apply
Children aged 2-11 years are eligible for concessions of between 5%-25% of the holiday price. This is offered at most of the self-catering properties depending on departure dates. High season dates are excluded.
There is a charge of £75 per infant (under 2 years) on all holidays. Cots and high chairs are provided free of charge in self-catering properties.
| 8 persons|| 7 persons|| 6 persons|| 5 persons|| 4 persons|| 3 persons|| 2 persons|| Villa Only Price|
Departures from London
|Sun 5th May 2019||£416pp||£575pp|
|Sun 12th May 2019||£429pp||£611pp|
|Sun 19th May 2019||£479pp||£900pp|
|Sun 26th May 2019||£824pp||£1,101pp|
|Sun 2nd Jun 2019||£756pp||£1,059pp|
|Sun 9th Jun 2019||£777pp||£1,083pp|
|Sun 16th Jun 2019||£784pp||£1,102pp|
|Sun 23rd Jun 2019||£798pp||£1,152pp|
|Sun 30th Jun 2019||£839pp||full|
|Sun 7th Jul 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 14th Jul 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 21st Jul 2019||£1,123pp||£1,794pp|
|Sun 28th Jul 2019||£1,123pp||£1,794pp|
|Sun 4th Aug 2019||£1,123pp||£1,794pp|
|Sun 11th Aug 2019||£1,123pp||£1,794pp|
|Sun 18th Aug 2019||£1,123pp||£1,673pp|
|Sun 25th Aug 2019||£991pp||£1,354pp|
|Sun 1st Sep 2019||£787pp||£1,130pp|
|Sun 8th Sep 2019||£718pp||£954pp|
|Sun 15th Sep 2019||£629pp||£818pp|
|Sun 22nd Sep 2019||£566pp||full|
|Sun 29th Sep 2019||full||full|| |
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5858
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.