Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 8
Distance to resort Near Pinarello. Porto Vecchio 35min drive
Distance to beach 5 min drive
Pool Size 9m x 5m
With its gated pool, grassy lawn and handy pool house, Villa Ruscana is a family holiday classic, with plenty of space for everyone to relax and make themselves completely at home. The décor is a little less contemporary than some of our newer villas, but the property has plenty of practical extras such as full air-conditioning and a large TV and DVD player for when the children want some quiet time out of the sun. You can stock the pool house fridge with your favourite wine, beer and ice cream, and then enjoy an evening at your own private bar while the children are safely tucked up in bed. Outside, the pool nestles in mature, secluded gardens, and there are lovely views from the upper floor terrace to Pinarello bay and the distinctive Genoese watch tower of A Ruscana in the distance. Nearby Pinarello has a long beach around a semi-circular bay and water sports facilities including boat hire, sailing and windsurf schools in the main season. Pinarello village has a couple of shops and a good choice of places to eat, ranging from child-friendly pizzerias to smart seafood restaurants. For shops and a livelier atmosphere, sophisticated Porto Vecchio is just over half an hour away.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Living room with TV, DVD, Bluetooth speaker; access to balcony with covered seating area
- Kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom with open-plan shower room (no WC)
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with WC
- Separate WC
- Please note there are steps dividing the areas on the main upper living space
- Accessed via spiral staircase with gate
- Twin bedroom
- Family shower room with WC
- Double bedroom with open-plan shower room (no WC); access to lower terrace
- Please note there is an exterior locked storage area on this level which is not open to guests
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Private gated swimming pool 9m x 5m accessed by Roman steps
Villa access times:
- Check-in time - 4.00pm
- Check-out time - 09.00am
Air Conditioning, Garden, BBQ, TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
Gatwick to Bastia Easyjet
Dep: 06:10 Arr: 09:25
Dep: 10:05 Arr: 11:15
Dep: 12:10 Arr: 15:20
Dep: 15:50 Arr: 17:00
- London Heathrow (LHR)
Heathrow to Figari British Airways
Dep: 09:05 Arr: 12:20
Dep: 14:10 Arr: 15:35
Flight supplements may apply
Children aged 2-11 years are eligible for concessions of between 5%-25% of the holiday price. This is offered at most of the self-catering properties depending on departure dates. High season dates are excluded.
There is a charge of £75 per infant (under 2 years) on all holidays. Cots and high chairs are provided free of charge in self-catering properties.
| 8 persons|| 7 persons|| 6 persons|| 5 persons|| 4 persons|| 3 persons|| 2 persons|| Villa Only Price|
Departures from London
|Sun 5th May 2019||£422pp||£586pp|
|Sun 12th May 2019||£435pp||£629pp|
|Sun 19th May 2019||£492pp||£949pp|
|Sun 26th May 2019||£866pp||£1,158pp|
|Sun 2nd Jun 2019||£778pp||full|
|Sun 9th Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 16th Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 23rd Jun 2019||£821pp||£1,185pp|
|Sun 30th Jun 2019||£853pp||full|
|Sun 7th Jul 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 14th Jul 2019||£1,004pp||£1,718pp|
|Sun 21st Jul 2019||£1,164pp||£1,875pp|
|Sun 28th Jul 2019||£1,164pp||£1,875pp|
|Sun 4th Aug 2019||£1,164pp||£1,875pp|
|Sun 11th Aug 2019||£1,164pp||£1,875pp|
|Sun 18th Aug 2019||£1,164pp||£1,741pp|
|Sun 25th Aug 2019||£1,019pp||£1,418pp|
|Sun 1st Sep 2019||£826pp||£1,204pp|
|Sun 8th Sep 2019||£755pp||full|
|Sun 15th Sep 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 22nd Sep 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 29th Sep 2019||full||full|| |
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5858
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.