Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 10
Distance to resort 10 mins drive
Distance to beach 10 mins walk
Pool Size 15m x 3.8m
From the outside, Villa Palombaggia resembles many other villas in the area, with its traditional terracotta roof supported by huge weathered timbers. Once inside however, the rooms are really fresh and funky, combining the style of a boutique hotel with the laid back atmosphere that is part and parcel of being so wonderfully close to the sea. Highlight of this house must be the extra large living area, which connects seamlessly to an equally generous terrace, creating a vast, light-filled space with glorious views across the eponymous bay. The villa is surrounded by semi-landscaped Mediterranean gardens and fronted by an elegant swimming pool. The turquoise waters and soft sands of award-winning Palombaggia beach are less than a kilometre away, while the shops, bars and restaurants of Porto Vecchio are just 10 minutes by car.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- 2 double bedrooms, both with en-suite shower room and access to exterior
- Separate WC
- Large open plan kitchen/dining area
- Living room with TV, DVD, hifi; leads out to furnished terrace, garden and pool
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with access to exterior
- Separate shower room with WC
- Laundry room
- Swimming pool 15m x 3.8
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, WC, balcony - Security deposit (£2,000) required 3 weeks prior to departure
Garden, TV, DVD, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5858
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.