Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 10min drive to Porto Vecchio
Distance to beach 5min drive
Pool Size 10m x 4m (depth 1m - 2.5 m)
For most of us, a holiday is the only chance we get to indulge in a spot of true escapism, and if you crave a little glamour in one of the most desirable locations on the entire island, Villa Lou is the obvious choice. The impressive scale of the villa makes it feel special from the moment you arrive, and a leisurely wander round reveals cheeky designer touches, three lavish bedrooms and a property so well equipped you could easily move in permanently. The grounds complement the villa perfectly, a contemporary landscape of granite boulders and sculptural olive trees framing a distant sea view. If you're staying with children, the lawn is a good spot for gentle ball games, badminton or boules and there are plenty of shady spots available for delicate young skin. One of our favourite features is the extensive outdoor lighting, which transforms the sunken dining terrace into an elegant, club-style lounge as dusk falls. Plug your own music into the dock, pop something simple and delicious on the barbecue and relax with a glass of bone-dry local rosé or a very cold beer. Villa Lou is located in Bocca del Oro, a small hamlet surrounded by discreet villas with convenient access to the celebrated beaches of Santa Giulia and Palombaggia. With a well-rated pizzeria just a couple of minutes' walk away and the more sophisticated dining and shopping choices of Porto Vecchio only ten minutes by car, you'd be hard pushed to find a better location anywhere in the region.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Entrance hall with cloakroom
- Double bedroom with en-suite Italian (walk-in) shower and wash basin
- Separate WC
- Utility room with fridge-freezer, washing and drying machines, sink, iron and ironing board
- 16 steps to first floor
- Direct access to garden and pool
- Large spacious living/dining area with TV, integrated air-conditioning/heating
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen with gas hob, integrated steamer, electric oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee and tea machines, American style fridge-freezer with ice maker,
- Master bedroom suite with satellite TV, large fitted wardrobe area, bath (in bedroom), large walk-in en-suite shower, double washbasins
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and washbasin
- Separate WC
- Satellite TV (French channels only)
- iPod docking station
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Terrace with sunken dining area
- Private infinity freeform swimming pool 10m x 4m (depth 1m - 2.5 m) accessed via pool steps
- The villa is cleaned twice a week: Tuesdays (2 hours), Thursdays (4 hours)
- Bath/beach towels and bed linen change on Thursdays
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required (€25/hour, 2 hour minimum)
Villa access times:
- Check-in time - 4.00pm
- Check-out time - 10.00am
Air Conditioning, Garden, BBQ, TV, Washing machine, WIFI, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
Gatwick to Bastia Easyjet
Dep: 06:10 Arr: 09:25
Dep: 10:05 Arr: 11:15
Dep: 12:10 Arr: 15:20
Dep: 15:50 Arr: 17:00
- London Heathrow (LHR)
Heathrow to Figari British Airways
Dep: 09:05 Arr: 12:20
Dep: 14:10 Arr: 15:35
Flight supplements may apply
Children aged 2-11 years are eligible for concessions of between 5%-25% of the holiday price. This is offered at most of the self-catering properties depending on departure dates. High season dates are excluded.
There is a charge of £75 per infant (under 2 years) on all holidays. Cots and high chairs are provided free of charge in self-catering properties.
| 6 persons|| 5 persons|| 4 persons|| 3 persons|| 2 persons|| Villa Only Price|
Departures from London
|Sun 5th May 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 12th May 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 19th May 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 26th May 2019||£3,766pp||£6,942pp|
|Sun 2nd Jun 2019||£3,741pp||£6,917pp|
|Sun 9th Jun 2019||£3,741pp||£7,217pp|
|Sun 16th Jun 2019||£4,041pp||£7,817pp|
|Sun 23rd Jun 2019||£4,341pp||£8,767pp|
|Sun 30th Jun 2019||£4,991pp||£9,717pp|
|Sun 7th Jul 2019||£5,291pp||full|
|Sun 14th Jul 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 21st Jul 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 28th Jul 2019||£6,227pp||£11,863pp|
|Sun 4th Aug 2019||£6,227pp||£11,863pp|
|Sun 11th Aug 2019||£6,227pp||£11,863pp|
|Sun 18th Aug 2019||£6,227pp||£10,663pp|
|Sun 25th Aug 2019||£5,018pp||£8,754pp|
|Sun 1st Sep 2019||£4,261pp||£7,437pp|
|Sun 8th Sep 2019||£3,661pp||£6,837pp|
|Sun 15th Sep 2019||£3,661pp||£6,837pp|
|Sun 22nd Sep 2019||£3,661pp||full|
|Sun 29th Sep 2019||full||full|| |
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5858
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.