Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 2
Distance to resort 10 mins drive
Distance to beach 5 min drive
Pool Size 8m x 4m (1.2m - 1.9m deep)
Cavallone Corsica, Porto Vecchio & Bonifacio
Villa Cavallone is wonderfully private, with intoxicating views over maquis-clad countryside to the sea. Originally a traditional stone bergerie, this tasteful conversion displays appropriate respect for its history, with liberal use of natural materials and colours throughout. With a delightful pool, sun deck and barbecue, you may not wish to stray too far from this very comfortable villa, but there are many excellent beaches to enjoy within a ten minute drive.
Lively Porto Vecchio is perfect for shopping and people-watching, while nearby Bonifacio is particularly atmospheric, especially at night when the daytime crowds have departed.
N.B. Shaded pergola for al fresco dining is being built for 2014.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-3)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with full oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- TV (2 English-speaking news channels), DVD player, CD player with USB connection, iPod docking station
- Double bedroom
- Twin/double bedroom
- Shower room with WC
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Gas barbecue
- Private alarmed swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.2m - 1.9m)
- Shaded pergola for al fresco dining is being built for 2014
Villa access times:
- Check-in time - 3.00pm
- Check-out time - 9.00am
Air Conditioning, BBQ, TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5858
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.