Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 10 minute drive
Distance to beach 10 minute drive
Pool Size 10m x 5m (depth 0.9m - 1.8m)
Casa Nina Corsica, Porto Vecchio & Bonifacio
Casa Nina is a classic Corsican bergerie with a twist; tucked away down a country lane and surrounded by greenery, the interiors are stylish and quirky, more what you might expect from a tasteful little hotel than a former shepherd's hut. The outdoor space is equally special, complete with a shady Moroccan-style lounging area and encircled by mature trees and plants to ensure privacy.
We have a number of houses in this area, just on the edge of the village of Lecci, which has an excellent restaurant serving local specialities. Previous guests have commented on the beauty and convenience of the location: close to both Porto Vecchio for restaurants and shops, and to the gorgeous beaches of Pinarellu and San Ciprianu. For further exploration into the rural heartland of the south, the spectacular Col de Bavella is within easy striking distance.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open plan living/dining area with fireplace, TV, DVD and CD players
- Kitchen with full cooker, fridge, microwave, dishwasher; leads to covered terrace leading to pool and garden
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Separate shower room
- Separate WC
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside covered sitting area
- Partly covered terrace with barbecue
- Private swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 0.9m - 1.8m)
Villa access times:
- Check-in time - 3:00pm
- Check-out time - 9:00am
Air Conditioning, Garden, BBQ, TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
Gatwick to Bastia Easyjet
Dep: 06:10 Arr: 09:25
Dep: 10:05 Arr: 11:15
Dep: 12:10 Arr: 15:20
Dep: 15:50 Arr: 17:00
- London Heathrow (LHR)
Heathrow to Figari British Airways
Dep: 09:05 Arr: 12:20
Dep: 14:10 Arr: 15:35
Flight supplements may apply
Children aged 2-11 years are eligible for concessions of between 5%-25% of the holiday price. This is offered at most of the self-catering properties depending on departure dates. High season dates are excluded.
There is a charge of £75 per infant (under 2 years) on all holidays. Cots and high chairs are provided free of charge in self-catering properties.
| 6 persons|| 5 persons|| 4 persons|| 3 persons|| 2 persons|
Departures from London
|Sun 5th May 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 12th May 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 19th May 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 26th May 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 2nd Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 9th Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 16th Jun 2019||£1,781pp||£2,935pp|
|Sun 23rd Jun 2019||£1,826pp||full|
|Sun 30th Jun 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 7th Jul 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 14th Jul 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 21st Jul 2019||£3,041pp||£5,537pp|
|Sun 28th Jul 2019||£3,041pp||£5,537pp|
|Sun 4th Aug 2019||£3,041pp||£5,537pp|
|Sun 11th Aug 2019||£3,041pp||full|
|Sun 18th Aug 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 25th Aug 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 1st Sep 2019||£2,152pp||full|
|Sun 8th Sep 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 15th Sep 2019||full||full|| |
|Sun 22nd Sep 2019||£1,232pp||full|
|Sun 29th Sep 2019||full||full|| |
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5858
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.