Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort Santa Giulia beach 10min drive
Distance to beach 15min drive
Pool Size 8.4 x 6.3 (depth 2m - 1.6m)
A 10 minute drive from Santa Giulia beach and 15 minutes from Porto Vecchio. Casa Chiarina is tiny and traditional, cradled amongst wind-sculpted granite rocks with far-reaching views of both the mountains and the sea. The villa is a tasteful blend of old and new, with original parquet floors and simple, stylish furnishings. However it's the outside space that really makes this house, with its large, deep, free-form pool and outdoor lounge and kitchen. This clever addition is built into the rocks which are floodlit at night to provide a romantic spot for drinks and dinner. Due to the number of steps and drops around the house we don't recommend it for children under eight, but as an intimate country retreat for two it's hard to beat. You could easily base yourself here and shuttle up and down the coast exploring the stunning beaches between Porto Vecchio and Bonifacio. If you have something more active in mind the Mare e Monti cross-island trail starts just outside Porto Vecchio, and there are numerous coastal walks along the cliffs and between the iconic Genoese watch towers that stand as reminders of the island's more turbulent past.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Access to front door via 15 steps
- Open plan living/dining area with TV, DVD, Bluetooth speakers and wifi
- Small galley kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with balcony
- Twin bedroom
- Separate shower room (no WC) with washing machine
- Separate WC
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Complimentary wifi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside lounge and dining area accessed via steps
- Summer kitchen with fridge, sink and plancha
- Poolside shower
- Private freeform swimming pool 8.4 x 6.3 (depth 2m - 1.6m), gated and alarmed, access via steps and ladder
- Not suitable for children under 8 due to rock features and drops around the grounds
- 1 week holidays - does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays - includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected. Villa access times
- Check-in time - 4.00pm
- Check-out time - 9.00am
- Santa Giulia Beach 10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 15min drive
- Bonifacio 20min drive
- Figari airport 30min drive
Air Conditioning, TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5858
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.