Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort 3 minute drive to restaurants. 7 mins drive to Gaios
Distance to beach 7 min drive
Pool Size 7.3m x 3.4m. Depth 1.5m
A Paxiot villa with magnificent sunsets and a wonderful vista across the western seaboard
1 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 4
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning in Main Bedroom
Magazia is the former capital of Paxos, there are now a few traditional houses, half buried in the trees, a bakery, mini market and taverna, hardly a buzzing metropolis! Situated in the green heart of the island, the hamlet makes an excellent base for exploration by car of the fascinating and varied coastline with its many delightful bays and beaches. Gaios, the present day capital and the centre of island life, with a wide choice of shops and tavernas, a short drive away, whilst the most beautiful bay on the island at Loggos is only a little further.
On foot, there are well marked trails to the spectacular west coast. Especially the famous Erimitis Cliffs, which change colour dramatically at twilight and the tiny cliff-top church of Agios Apostoli. It also makes a perfect base camp for the ascent of the island's highest summit, all of two hundred and fifty metres above sea level!
Nearby, in a lovely wooded setting, with fields and olive groves enclosed by drystone walls, is Villa Yiyi. Built in the traditional Paxiot style with flagstone floors and wooden framed furniture, this cottage is ideal for a couple or a small family. The main open plan living/dining area has spectacular west facing views of the surrounding countryside and out to sea. There is a well-equipped kitchen and also a small shower room. A step leads up to the double bedroom at the back of the cottage and an interesting additional feature is the open gallery in the eaves, with limited headroom and twin mattresses on the floor, which will appeal to any child in the party.
Outside is a small terrace off the main living area with a swimming pool. Perfect as a romantic retreat for a couple or an out of the ordinary base for a small family. The Villa Yiyi with its central location is highly recommended.
1 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· 1 double bedroom and twin beds on mezzanine
· Private swimming pool: 7.3m x 3.4m (depth: 1.5m)
· Open plan living/dining room with TV (limited channels) and CD player
· Fully equipped kitchen with full cooker fridge freezer and washing machine
· Double bedroom leads on to a terrace
· Twin mattresses on a mezzanine floor, height restriction under 5ft, only suitable for children (Not airconditioned)
· Shower room and WC
· Sun terrace
· Maid service on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants: 3 mins drive
Beach: 7 mins drive
Mini market: 3 mins drive
Magazia: 3 mins drive
Gaios: 7 mins drive
· Motor boat hire (from Gaios)
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, TV, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.