Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 5 mins drive
Distance to beach 2 mins walk
Pool Size 8m x 5m (depth: 0.8 - 1.9m)
A charming villa in a delightful garden setting just a few steps from a secluded small beach
3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
Enjoying the best of both worlds is a very rare luxury, however if having the clear blue waters of the Ionian Sea just a few yards from your doorstep as well as a private swimming pool right by the door then the Villa Sophia might just fit the bill. This delightful villa overlooking the islet of Mongonissi not only has its own large swimming pool but is also just a few minutes away from a perfect small and very secluded beach. And, of course, it is on Paxos, the most beautiful and tranquil small island in the northern Ionian.
Gaios, the island's picturesque main village and port, with its wide choice of shops and tavernas is a mere two kilometers away, whilst nearer at hand Mogganisi Island, joined by a causeway to Paxos has sheltered and safe family swimming in crystal clear waters.
The villa itself is laid out over the ground and lower ground floors, with the large open plan living dining and fully fitted kitchen area together with the master bedroom and en suite bathroom on the ground floor just a few steps away from the pool. Warm sunshine on the poolside loungers or cool shade under an attractive covered pergola with table and chairs the choice is yours, and a BBQ area. From the sun terrace, steps lead down to two further twin-bedded bedrooms, each with en suite facilities and shaded balconies. The villa gardens are enclosed by natural limestone walls and terraces planted with colourful Mediterranean shrubs and flowers.
The nearest taverna is a twenty minute stroll along a typically quiet island lane. No rush hour road rage here, and on this island you are always within easy reach of superbly varied walks or short car journeys to explore the rugged west coast, the cool tree-covered interior or the friendly bustle of Gaios or the pretty coastal port of Loggos.
Perhaps one might say that the Villa Sophia offers more than the best of not just two but many worlds, all contained within a small but very beautiful island.
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· 1 double bedroom with en suite
· 2 twin bedrooms with en suites
· Separate WC
· Private swimming pool: 8m x 5m (depth: 0.8 - 1.9m)
· Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with TV (limited channels), fridge freezer, full cooker, Iron &
ironing board, washing machine & dishwasher
· Air conditioning
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants: 20 mins walk/5 min drive
Beach: 2 mins walk (Kanini)
Mini Market: 5 min drive
Gaios: 25 mins walk/5 min drive
· Motor boat hire
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Sea Views, BBQ, TV, Washing machine, Maid service, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.