Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 10 mins walk to Gaios
Distance to beach 17 mins walk / 2 mins drive
Pool Size 10m x 5m. 0.80m - 1.4m.
A superb newly built family villa with outstanding views overlooking the port of Gaios and Agios Nikolaos Island.
- Sleeps 2 - 6 - Private Swimming Pool - Car Hire - Air Conditioning in Bedrooms
Life moves at a leisurely pace on Paxos and why hurry when there's a view to be enjoyed like the one from Pavlo's House- At your feet the picturesque harbour of the island's capital, Gaios, with the comings and goings of the yachts and caiques, the green of Agios Nikolaos Island and where the blue of sky and sea meet on the eastern horizon, the darker hills and mountains of Epiros shimmering on the heat haze.
But Pavlo's House is much more than a room, or rather rooms, with a view. Like all Ionian Island properties it is the attention to detail that makes this house an excellent choice for a family holiday.
Starting from the outside, which given the Paxos weather is where you may well spend much of your day, you can alternate between swimming in the delightful infinity pool, where the panorama is equally stunning at water level to relaxing on the private sun terrace.
Built in the age-old island tradition out of the local limestone, the interior of the villa has been laid out in such a way that the view follows you inside. Each of the three bedrooms, the double master suite and two twin bedded rooms (naturally with their own en suite showers), opens out onto terraces, whilst the airy living/dining room with its well-equipped kitchen leads to a shaded terrace and once more on to that wonderful pool.
You may even want to explore the island. Downtown Gaios, with its maze of narrow streets that against all logic always lead to the harbour, is a short stroll away. Excellent bars and tavernas jostle for position with a surprisingly wide variety of shops. From this teeming megapolis! a few minutes drive along the coast will reveal a series of pristine pebble beaches, or you can head towards the sunset through the famous olive groves and discover the wild and spectacular cliffs of the West coast. Or why not take one of the many frequent caiques that will ferry you across to Paxo's tiny neighbour Antipaxos and luxuriate on the soft white sand- There's something for everyone on this exquisite island.
When the Venetians arrived here seven centuries ago they brought with them a sense of style that has lasted ever since and is continued without compromise in Pavlo's lovely new house.
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
- Private pool: 5m x 10m, depth: 1.4m x 0.9m
- 1x double and 2x twins
- All rooms have en suite shower rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, full cooker, dishwasher, washing machine & microwave
- Living and dining room: TV (limited channels), DVD and CD player
- Air conditioning
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Maid service on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants: 10 mins walk
Mini Market:10 mins walk
Beach 2 mins drive / 17 mins walk
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Walk to resort centre, Sea Views, BBQ, Satellite TV, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.