Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 5 mins drive (Loggos)
Distance to beach 5-10 mins drive
Pool Size 8m x 4m (depth 1m-1.75m)
A delightful family villa amongst the olives with sea views to the Greek mainland.
3 Bedroom Villa with Private Swimming Pool
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
One dictionary definition for the word dream reads, ‘something that somebody hopes or longs for, usually something difficult to attain or far removed from present.' If that dream is a house set on a Greek island hillside surrounded by olives and overlooking the sparkling blue waters of the Inner Ionian Sea then far from being difficult to attain it can easily become a reality at the delightful Villa Oniero on Paxos which translates as The House of Dreams!
Naturally this lovely holiday home comes with a broad paved terrace complete with swimming pool, a shady gazebo for al fresco dining and a BBQ close by, all designed to make the most of the view out across the water to the misty hills of the mainland.
The house itself built using the two timeless elements of Paxos, wood and stone, has a spacious and comfortable interior. The open plan living and dining area combines the best of modern design and fittings with traditional features such as the dressed limestone fireplace and the wood lined ceiling. The theme is repeated in the three bedrooms, a double master suite with its own shower room and two twin bedded rooms with a second family shower room.
Situated at the centre of the island, close to the old hamlet of Kagkatika, the villa is equidistant between the wild and unspoilt west coast famous for its dramatic cliffs and spectacular sunsets and the sheltered wooded bays and beaches of the east coast. Loggos, the smallest and possibly prettiest of the three main villages on the island with its quay-side tavernas and mini-markets is a short drive away. The village is also close to many quiet shingle beaches, where kayaks and boats can be hired to explore further afield. Ancient mule tracks and paths lead in all directions. Getting lost in the cool of the early evening can be a delight, especially in the knowledge that nowhere on this small island is more than a few minutes from everywhere!
Perhaps in the end the Villa Oniero is not so much a house of dreams but more the perfect place to enjoy a very real sense of relaxation.
3 bedroom villa with private pool
· Private swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1m-1.75m)
· 1 double bedroom en-suite shower room
· 2 twin bedrooms
· Separate shower room
· Open plan Kitchen/living/dining room with TV (limited channels), DVD AND CD player, fridge/freezer, full cooker, dishwasher, microwave AND washing machine
· Air conditioning
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, BBQ, TV, DVD, Washing machine, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.