Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort 20 mins walk to Gaios
Distance to beach 18 mins walk
A secluded and private villa, set amongst the olives, with superb views and within easy reach of Gaios
2 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 4
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- A/C in Bedrooms
"The olive tree is surely the richest gift of heaven." So said the third president of the United States and architect of its Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson over two hundred years ago. The Villa Kiki didn't exist then, but some of the olives surrounding this delightful, secluded retreat were already hundreds of years old by then and the lovely view across the picturesque rooftops of Gaios, the main port of Paxos across the sea to the mainland mountains of Epirus is timeless.
If Jefferson was right, (and he was most of the time!) then this single storey house with its warm pantiled roof certainly makes the most of its gifts from heaven. For every sunny corner on the spacious terraces surrounding the private pool there is an olive providing welcome shade.
There are two air-conditioned bedrooms a double and a twin each with its own en suite bathroom and patio doors opening onto the sea facing veranda, whilst the open plan living room, fully equipped kitchen and dining room also open on to the veranda. The large swimming pool is only a few steps away, and, of course that essential for true Ionian al fresco dining, a barbecue.
Evenings are particularly special here. As the view fades in the twilight, a warm breeze often rises from the sea and rustles through the trees; the lights of Gaios come on, soon to be eclipsed by the night sky above.
Gaios itself, with its cosmopolitan yet intimate and friendly atmosphere, waterfront tavernas and shops is but is a twenty minute stroll away, with excellent pebble and shingle beaches just a little further. Walking on Paxos is a pleasure with so many fascinating old paths and mule tracks crisscrossing the island, but exploration of this fascinating island by car is equally enjoyable.
Villa Kiki, along with its olive trees is just. Heavenly!
2 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· Private pool: 8m x 5.0m (depth: 0.8m x 1.75m)
· 1x Double bedroom with en suite shower and WC
· 1 x Twin room
· Additional shower and WC
· Air conditioning in bedrooms · Fully equipped kitchen/dining with washing machine, fridge/freezer and full cooker.
· Open plan living and dining room: Satellite TV (limited channels), DVD and CD player
· Built in BBQ
· Maid service on arrival day and midweek
Restaurants: 15 mins walk (using monopath downhill)
Mini Market: 20 mins walk
Beach: 25 mins walk
· Motor boat hire (from Gaios)
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Walk to resort centre, Sea Views, BBQ, TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.