Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort 3 minute drive to restaurants. 7 mins drive to Gaios
Distance to beach 7 min drive
Pool Size 6m x 5m. 1m - 1.5m
Wonderfully positioned and traditional small villa with fantastic views and a sublime sunset
2 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 4
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning in Bedrooms
Paxos is a small island of just ten kilometres long and four kilometres wide, yet it has captivated many people over the years for its peacefulness, genuine friendliness, traditional way of life and sheer serenity. Unchanged and still very under developed despite the presence of tourism for the last thirty years, it is not until you get into the hills do you discover what Paxos is all about, tradition and beauty.
This part of Paxos is a haven of peace with wonderful walks that cross through the olive groves guided by the dry stone walls. A part of Paxos that thousands of passing sailors have only dreamed about visiting and seen merely from afar. Nestled into the hillside close to Magazia and a short drive to Gaios is Villa Ita. This two bedroom villa surrounded by olive trees is the epitome of Paxos, small, understated, traditional yet perfectly shrouded from any passers by.
Villa Ita is the perfect size for a family, two couples or even two people on their own. Set over one level and built out of local stone, this villa blends superbly into the surrounding olive trees which also give this villa privacy as well as the peace and quiet. On entering the villa from the rear you walk into the open plan living room and dining room. All rooms lead towards the front terrace and the views that take in the south western vista of the green carpet of olive groves on the island towards the sea, the caves that housed smugglers in years gone by and to Anti Paxos.
Attached and open plan to the living room is the small but well equipped kitchen. The double and twin bedrooms are either side of the living room, both with access to their own bathrooms and to the front terrace. The pool area and sun terrace are to one side and located slightly behind the villa carved out of the hillside. All the terraces are surrounded by olive trees giving a vast amount of natural shade.
Built by Thomas as his family home and traditionally decorated by his wife Effi. Villa Ita combines family villa living in a peaceful, comfortable and serene environment.
2 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· 1 double and 1 twin bedroom
· Private swimming pool: 6m x 5m, depth: 1.5m x 1m
· Open plan living and dining room, with TV (local channels), leading out to the terrace
· Well equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, full cooker and washing machine
· Double bedroom with en suite shower room
· Twin bedroom
· Additional shower room
· Terrace with olive grove and sea views
· Air Conditioning in bedrooms only
· Maid service on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants: 3 mins drive
Beach: 7 mins drive
Mini market: 3 mins drive
Loggos/Gaios: 7 mins drive
· Motor boat hire
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, TV, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
London Gatwick to Preveza Enter Air
Dep: 06:50 Arr: 12:10
Dep: 13:10 Arr: 14:25
London Gatwick to Preveza British Airways + £45pp
Dep: 08:00 Arr: 13:25
Dep: 15:25 Arr: 16:35
- Manchester (MAN)
Manchester to Preveza + £40pp Jet2
Dep: 07:45 Arr: 13:15
Dep: 14:15 Arr: 16:00
- Birmingham (BHX)
Birmingham to Corfu + £40pp Jet2
Dep: 06:20 Arr: 11:40
Dep: 12:40 Arr: 16:10
Flight supplements may apply
2 - 15 years: 10% discount depending on date of travel · Infants: pay £50
| 4 persons|| 3 persons|| 2 persons|
Departures from London
|Sun 3rd May 2020||£599pp||£823pp|
|Sun 10th May 2020||£695pp||full|
|Sun 17th May 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 24th May 2020||£1,130pp||full|
|Sun 31st May 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 7th Jun 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 14th Jun 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 21st Jun 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 28th Jun 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 5th Jul 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 12th Jul 2020||£1,130pp||£1,681pp|
|Sun 19th Jul 2020||£1,263pp||full|
|Sun 26th Jul 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 2nd Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 9th Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 16th Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 23rd Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 30th Aug 2020||£1,130pp||full|
|Sun 6th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 13th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 20th Sep 2020||£826pp||£1,120pp|
|Sun 27th Sep 2020||£826pp||£1,120pp|
|Sun 4th Oct 2020||£712pp||full|
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.