Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 2
Distance to resort 10 mins walk
Distance to beach 5 min drive
Pool Size 4m x 8m, depth: 0.8m-1.5m
In a magnificent position overlooking Gaios harbour
1 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
We realize that not everyone who comes to Paxos requires a bigger property, but finding smaller villas to suit a couple or small family often means that the swimming pools are shared - until now.
Villa Helios enjoys an outstanding position overlooking the harbour village of Gaios and the picturesque wooded island of Agios Nikolaos, is not only perfectly proportioned for that intimate holiday for two but also has a private pool that would grace much larger houses. The villa has a shaded verandah and patio on three sides for contemplating that view on a hot and lazy afternoon.
A short stroll leads to Gaios, which, as befits a capital and the island's main port has an understated cosmopolitan atmosphere that sits comfortably with its traditional shops and tavernas lining the waterfront. As a base for further exploration of this fascinating island or for beach hopping, these villas couldn't be better situated.
Inside everything has been carefully designed for comfort and relaxation. Both the open plan living room and double bedroom open out onto the spacious verandah.
Many return to Paxos as much for the island's friendly and intimate atmosphere as for its undeniably beautiful interior and coastline and this small villa reflects those unique characteristics. We are certain that Villa Helios will prove a popular addition to our collection of Paxos properties.
1 bedroom villa with private pool
· 1 double bedroom
· Private pool: 4m x 8m, depth: 0.8m-1.5m
· Separate shower room & WC
· Living/dining room with access to front veranda
· Fully fitted kitchen with oven, fridge/freezer, microwave & dishwasher
· Air conditioning in bedrooms
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
NOTE: This Villa is accessed via steps and may not be suitable for people with walking difficulties
Restaurants: 10 mins walk downhill
Beach: 2 minutes drive/ 17 minutes walk downhill
Mini Market: 10 mins walk downhill
· Motor boat hire (from Gaios)
Air Conditioning, Walk to resort centre, Sea Views, BBQ, WIFI, Maid service,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
London Gatwick to Preveza Enter Air
Dep: 06:50 Arr: 12:10
Dep: 13:10 Arr: 14:25
London Gatwick to Preveza British Airways + £45pp
Dep: 08:00 Arr: 13:25
Dep: 15:25 Arr: 16:35
- Manchester (MAN)
Manchester to Preveza + £40pp Jet2
Dep: 07:45 Arr: 13:15
Dep: 14:15 Arr: 16:00
- Birmingham (BHX)
Birmingham to Corfu + £40pp Jet2
Dep: 06:20 Arr: 11:40
Dep: 12:40 Arr: 16:10
Flight supplements may apply
2 - 15 years: 10% discount depending on date of travel · Infants: pay £50
| 2 persons|
Departures from London
|Sun 4th Oct 2020||£699pp||full|
|Sun 11th Oct 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 18th Oct 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 25th Oct 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 2nd May 2021||£949pp||£1,396pp|
|Sun 9th May 2021||£1,130pp||£1,624pp|
|Sun 16th May 2021||£1,130pp||£1,624pp|
|Sun 23rd May 2021||£1,320pp||£1,956pp|
|Sun 30th May 2021||full||full|| |
|Sun 6th Jun 2021||full||full|| |
|Sun 13th Jun 2021||£1,320pp||full|
|Sun 20th Jun 2021||full||full|| |
|Sun 27th Jun 2021||full||full|| |
|Sun 4th Jul 2021||£1,529pp||£2,260pp|
|Sun 11th Jul 2021||£1,529pp||£2,450pp|
|Sun 18th Jul 2021||£1,709pp||£2,450pp|
|Sun 25th Jul 2021||£1,709pp||£2,450pp|
|Sun 1st Aug 2021||£1,709pp||£2,450pp|
|Sun 8th Aug 2021||£1,709pp||£2,450pp|
|Sun 15th Aug 2021||£1,709pp||full|
|Sun 22nd Aug 2021||full||full|| |
|Sun 29th Aug 2021||full||full|| |
|Sun 5th Sep 2021||full||full|| |
|Sun 12th Sep 2021||full||full|| |
|Sun 19th Sep 2021||£1,130pp||£1,624pp|
|Sun 26th Sep 2021||£1,130pp||£1,624pp|
|Sun 3rd Oct 2021||£949pp||full|
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.