Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 10 min drive to Gaios
Distance to beach 15 min drive
Pool Size 10m x 5m & depth 0.70m - 1.7m
Governor's House is exactly what it sounds like: back in the early 18th century, this was the official residence of the British Governor in charge of the Ionian Islands. It is every bit as grand as you'd expect, with thick stone walls that keep it delightfully cool even in the height of summer. Outside, a generous pool terrace looks out over ancient silver olive trees, allowing glimpses of the shining sea beyond, and a large dining table hides under a shady canopy - a dream spot for a big family lunch.
Away from the villa, the east coast of the island is yours to explore. The sandy beaches of Kaki Langada and Kloni Gouli are just over a kilometre away, and the car journey to pretty Gaios takes justfive minutes. In fact, most of this tiny island is at your fingertips - even the drive north to Lakka will take just 15 minutes.
- Spacious open-plan kitchen with living and dining area
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two twin bedrooms
- Family shower room
- Large terrace with pool (10m x 5m and depth 0.70m-1.70m)
Air Conditioning (Included) - in two bedrooms
Air Conditioning, BBQ, TV, DVD, WIFI, CD player,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 848
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.