Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 5 mins drive
Distance to beach 7 min drive
Pool Size 9.5m x 6m (depth: 1m -1.4m)
hillside villa situated amongst olive trees and oak woodland with outstanding views of Gaios
3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
In the past, life on a small Greek island revolved around the land, sea, and the seasons: on Paxos it still does with many families involved in fishing, farming and olive growing. In high summer the benefits of living up on the more shaded hillsides catching the breeze are considerable. Nowadays visitors can also enjoy the cooler surroundings of the island's wooded interior, and Villa Daniella is a fine example of a traditionally built, modern house with excellent amenities, in one of the most attractive hilltop settings on Paxos. The villa, surrounded by limestone walls and terraces, planted with lavender and other typically Mediterranean shrubs, has an outstanding view over the rooftops of the island's picturesque capital and port, Gaios to the mountains beyond.
The villa stands on a broad terrace containing the private swimming pool which extends right around the house, with a pool-side, shaded pergola and dining area whilst the interior layout has been designed so that the glorious view can be enjoyed as much from the inside as out. The bedrooms are two doubles and one twin bedded rooms all en suite and are located on the same floor as the cool and very comfortable living and dining area with its fully fitted modern kitchen, many opening out onto the terrace.
Beautifully situated, in secluded and peaceful surroundings, the villa is by no means remote. Gaios is only 7kms away, whilst the many beaches and sheltered bays on the east coast are all within easy driving distance. The village of Magazia, with its traditional taverna, bakery and shop is even closer, and provides a good starting point for walks along the rugged west coast with its rock arches and wild cliffs, and some of the most spectacular sunsets in the Ionian.
Deciding whether to spend lazy days by the pool soaking up the sunshine and that view or exploring further afield might be the most pressing demand of your holiday in the delightful Villa Daniella!
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· 2 double bedrooms with en suite
· 1 twin bedroom with en suite
· Private swimming pool: 9.5m x 6m (depth: 1m -1.4m)
· Fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezer, full cooker, microwave, dishwasher & Iron & ironing board
· Open plan living/dining room with TV (limited channels), DVD & CD player
· Air conditioning (bedrooms only)
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants: 5 mins drive
(2 mins walk high season only)
Beach: 7 mins drive
Mini Market: 5 mins drive
Gaios: 5 mins drive
· Motor boat hire (from Gaios)
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, BBQ, TV, DVD, WIFI, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.