Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 5
Distance to resort 10 min walk to Gaios
Distance to beach 15 min walk
Set on the top of a hill overlooking the picturesque, bustling harbour of Gaios and amidst well maintained gardens this is a lovely 3 bedroomed, 300 year old Paxiot house nestling within 1.5 acres of olive groves. The property is totally private although only 10 minutes' (15 to 20 minutes back) walk from the centre of the island's capital, with all its restaurants, tavernas and bar/cafes.
The villa is simply but comfortably furnished, roomy and cool in summer and with ample balconies and terraces. The swimming pool to the front of the property also offers panoramic views over Gaios Harbour.
The Paxos Beach Hotel is just a 10 minute walk down the lane and non residents are welcome to use their facilities as long as you frequent the poolside bar and restaurant for drinks and snacks. Some of the island's best beaches are within a 10 to 15 minute walk.
A new swimming pool is being added during the winter, photographs will be available in the spring.
Upper ground floor:
- Living room with dining area
- One double room and one single room
Lower ground floor:
- Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Walk to resort centre, WIFI,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 848
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.