Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 15-20 mins walk
Distance to beach 25 mins walk
Pool Size 8m x 4m Depth: 1m - 1.6m
Charming newly built 3 bedroom villa with stunning sea views to St Nicholas island and across to the mainland
3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
The interior of Paxos is a maze of quiet lanes winding through abundant Olive groves making the island seem much bigger than it is. Despite its size Paxos is an island full of pleasant surprises. The newly built Villa Bettie is just one of these. Nestled amongst olive trees, sitting beside its lovely pool and enjoying stunning views of the Ionian, the villas location is simply perfect. In fact you wouldn't think this tranquil location is so close to the picturesque and bustling port of Gaios. We were delighted when Sarah and George agreed to build Villa Bettie, a traditional Paxiot stone villa.
Inside the villa everything has been designed for comfort and relaxation. The open plan living room and well equipped kitchen leads out on to a spacious patio area with that magnificent view. There are 3 bedrooms, the larger master bedroom is to one side of the living room and has an en-suite bathroom, the other two bedrooms, sharing an additional bathroom are on the opposite side of the house making it ideal for two couples or families.
The large swimming pool and roomy terrace is located in the front taking full advantage of the view, complemented by a shaded area and built in rock barbeque essential for true Ionian al fresco dining. Evenings are particularly special here! As the view fades in the twilight, a warm breeze often rises from the sea and rustles through the trees; the lights of Gaios come on, soon to be eclipsed by the clear night sky above.
A short 20 minute stroll leads you into Gaios, which is the island's capital and main port, it has an understated cosmopolitan and friendly atmosphere that sits comfortably with its traditional shops and tavernas all lining the waterfront. As a base for further exploration on this fascinating island Villa Bettie is ideal.
With everything Paxos has to offer its visitors we are sure that Villa Bettie will leave a lasting impression.
3 bedroom villa with private pool
· 1 double with en-suite bathroom
· 1 double & 1 twin
· Separate bathroom
· Private pool: 8m x 4m Depth: 1m - 1.6m
· Open plan living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited channels)
· Kitchen with full cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave & washing machine
· Air-conditioning (bedrooms only)
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants: 15 mins walk (using monopath downhill)
Mini Market: 20 mins walk
Beach: 25 mins walk
· Motor boat hire
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Walk to resort centre, Sea Views, BBQ, Satellite TV, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.