Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort Gaios: 3km
Distance to beach 7 mins drive
Pool Size 8m x 4.5m
A delightful two bedroomed, stone built villa set in its own gardens near Gaios with magnificent views.
2 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
- Sleeps 2 - 4
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
The Greek language has given English some of its most descriptive words, zephyr for example is a gentle breeze: it's even a verb meaning to move in a relaxed and gentle way. What better start to an evening after a sunbathing and swimming on one of Paxos's superb beaches than to "zephyr” slowly down through the famous olive groves to a waterside taverna in Gaios and feel the evening breeze gently taking away the heat of the day- And what better place to start your stroll than the delightful Villa Anemos-
Built using the traditional island limestone - some authorities believe that the name Paxos is associated with the flagstones that came out of the island's quarries - the villa enjoys a panoramic view, taking in the Greek mainland, Anti Paxos, Lefkada and on a clear day even Kefalonia in the distance. With no light pollution, the pool terrace makes a superb platform for stargazing, often with the bonus of spectacular meteor showers.
The interior is light and airy and very comfortably furnished with two comfortable bedrooms and a fully fitted kitchen, Anemos is perfect for a family or two couples.
Paxos is justly famous for its contrasting landscapes and coastline. The dramatic cliffs of the west coast with their natural arches and caves are within easy walking distance. The sunsets from anywhere along this coast are truly memorable. The historic hamlet of of Bogdanatika with its two tavernas and a pretty bar are a 10-15 minute easy walk away but a torch for the return journey might be a good idea. Driving along quiet lanes is a real pleasure and makes it simple to explore this fascinating island.
The Anemos were a legendary Greek tribe who could foretell the future by reading the wind. We don't pretend to be fortunetellers but feel confident in predicting that your holiday in this pretty villa will be most enjoyable and relaxing!
2 bedroom villa with private pool
· Swimming pool 8m x 4.5m
· 1 double bedroom with en suite shower room
· 1 twin bedroom with en suite shower room
· Fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezer, full cooker, microwave AND washing machine
· Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with TV (limited channels), DVD AND docking station
· WIFI (see booking conditions)
· Air conditioning (Bedrooms only)
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, BBQ, TV, DVD, WIFI, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.