Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 2
Distance to resort 10min drive
Distance to beach 10min drive
Pool Size 4m x 5.5m (depth 0.20m - 1.70m)
On a hillside estate, Villa L'Alta (‘The High One') forms part of a cluster of four villas near the ancient village of Olmeto. This spacious one bedroom, contemporary property enjoys stunning sea views with French windows opening out onto a delightful private terrace. From the sumptuous double bed you can gaze out over woodland and the glorious views across the Valinco Gulf.
Outside, there's a private plunge pool built into the rocks, as well as a barbecue. The large, lawned areas of the estate help create a lovely sense of space and the villas, although neighbouring, are well spaced out giving you your privacy wherever you stay.
The tranquil, terracotta-roofed Olmeto with its shops and restaurants is a 10 minute drive away and beyond that, the unspoilt beaches of the Valinco. The area is a walker's paradise and the perfect base for exploring the area and the traditional village of Sartène nearby.
- 1 bedroom villa (sleeps 2)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen with Satellite TV
- Kitchen includes full oven, kettle, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom (1.60m bed) with en-suite Italian shower room, access to terrace and pool area
- Separate WC
- Complimentary wifi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Integrated air-conditioning throughout
- Charcoal barbecue (charcoal not supplied)
- Private plunge pool with integrated rocks 4m x 5.5m (depth 0.20m - 1.70m) security alarm, access via steps.
- Please note that access to the villa is up a steep tarmac driveway
- 1 week holidays - does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays - includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time - 3.00pm
- Check-out time - 9.00am
- Restaurants/shops 10min drive
- Beach 10min drive
- Ajaccio 1hr 15min drive
- Figari airport 1hr 20min drive
Sea Views, BBQ, Satellite TV, Washing machine, WIFI, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
Gatwick to Bastia Easyjet
Dep: 06:10 Arr: 09:25
Dep: 10:05 Arr: 11:15
Dep: 12:10 Arr: 15:20
Dep: 15:50 Arr: 17:00
- London Heathrow (LHR)
Heathrow to Figari British Airways
Dep: 09:05 Arr: 12:20
Dep: 14:10 Arr: 15:35
Flight supplements may apply
Children aged 2-11 years are eligible for concessions of between 5%-25% of the holiday price. This is offered at most of the self-catering properties depending on departure dates. High season dates are excluded.
There is a charge of £75 per infant (under 2 years) on all holidays. Cots and high chairs are provided free of charge in self-catering properties.
| 2 persons|
Departures from London
|Sun 16th Aug 2020||£1,967pp||£3,249pp|
|Sun 23rd Aug 2020||£1,767pp||£2,954pp|
|Sun 30th Aug 2020||£1,677pp||£2,703pp|
|Sun 6th Sep 2020||£1,477pp||£2,143pp|
|Sun 13th Sep 2020||£1,177pp||£1,693pp|
|Sun 20th Sep 2020||£977pp||full|
|Sun 27th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5858
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.