Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 15 mins walk
Distance to beach 5 min drive
Pool Size 8m x 4m, depth 1.4m - 1.9m
Stylish villa, beautifully positioned to enjoy the most magnificent panorama Meganisi has to offer.
3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
Meganisi is truly one of the most beautiful, undeveloped and traditional islands in the Ionian. With crystal clear azure waters, peaceful, often deserted beaches and taverna owners whose attitude to 'philoxenia' (friendliness to strangers) surpasses any on other islands.
Villa Daphne and Villa Myrto are hilltop villas built in one of the most beautiful locations on the island of Meganisi. Close to the hillside village of Katomeri (fifteen minutes walk) with its numerous tavernas, the villas are only two hundred metres down a track to one of the most beautiful beaches on the island, Limonari. These two villas were built next to a small chapel, Ai Lias, by Tassos and Anthi whose grandfather Epaminondas the local priest, doctor and teacher, on the same land had a threshing floor which was in use for wheat and barley until 1970. Tassos named the villas after his children, Daphne and Myrto.
With a similar layout and privately separated, the villas are exquisitely furnished and almost unique on the island for their quality. Built on two floors, each villa has a twin bedroom upstairs with en suite shower room opening to a large roof terrace. The spacious ground floor consists of an open plan living area with dining and a well equipped kitchen and also two bedrooms a double and a twin and a separate bathroom. The outside space is spectacular with shaded terraces, a barbeque, spacious pool terraces and an extraordinary never ending view, that comes to life at nightfall.
The tranquility and relaxation experienced from the villas and their surroundings are second to none.
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· Private pool: 8m x 4m, depth 1.4m - 1.9m
· Maid service on arrivals day and midweek
· Open plan living-dining room with satellite TV, DVD and CD player
· Open plan fully equipped kitchen with full cooker, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine & coffee machine
· Shaded terrace and sun terrace around pool with built in BBQ
· 1 twin bedroom and 1 double bedroom
· Bathroom and WC
· Twin bedroom with en suite shower room opening out to large terrace
Restaurants: 15 mins walk (750m to Katomeri)
Mini market: 2 mins drive (750m to Katomeri)
Beach: Limonari Beach - 3 mins drive (1km)
Vathi: 10 mins drive (3km)
Air Conditioning, Walk to resort centre, Sea Views, BBQ, Satellite TV, DVD, Washing machine, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.