Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort Spartochori: 3 mins drive
Distance to beach 5 mins walk
Pool Size 3.7m x 7.5m (Depth 1.10 - 1.6m)
A beautiful villa set on a wooded hillside overlooking the Inner Ionian Sea with its own garden chapel.
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
- Sleeps 2-6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
It might seem odd for a holiday villa to have its own separate chapel in a garden that contains the more usual features such as a barbecue, private swimming pool and paved terrace, but in fact there are a number of reasons, unique to Greece, why a family might choose to build their own small place of worship.
Stretching back far into antiquity and myth, Greek mariners and warriors, King Odysseus being perhaps the most famous, have made perilous voyages to regain their home islands and the sea can be a cruel mistress. In more recent times the Ionian Islanders have served on the great merchant fleets of the world, always hoping to return safely. The Greek Orthodox Church, has always had a close association with the sea. Combine these three and it is understandable that a sailor finally safely home might like to express his gratitude to his patron saint by constructing a small chapel such as the one in the delightful Villa Erini.
Naturally, this recently built villa has all the modern comforts and features to ensure that your stay here is totally relaxing. The open plan kitchen, dining and living area is cool and spacious and also on the ground floor is a double bedroom with en suite shower room. Likewise the twin and double bedrooms on the first floor also have private en suite showers and toilets and share a balcony with glorious sea views.
Add a beach just 200 metres away and the picturesque village of Spartachori just 1km away and you have the perfect retreat, Meganisi style!
3 bedroom villa with swimming pool
· Swimming pool: 3.7m x 7.5m (Depth 1.10 - 1.6m)
· WIFI (see booking conditions)
· Air conditioning
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
· 1 double bedroom with en suite shower room
· Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with TV (limited channels), CD AND DVD player, fridge freezer, full cooker, microwave, washing machine AND dishwasher
· Separate WC
· 1 double bedroom with en suite
· 1 twin bedroom with en suite
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Sea Views, BBQ, TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
London Gatwick to Preveza Enter Air
Dep: 06:50 Arr: 12:10
Dep: 13:10 Arr: 14:25
London Gatwick to Preveza British Airways + £45pp
Dep: 08:00 Arr: 13:25
Dep: 15:25 Arr: 16:35
- Manchester (MAN)
Manchester to Preveza + £40pp Jet2
Dep: 07:45 Arr: 13:15
Dep: 14:15 Arr: 16:00
- Birmingham (BHX)
Birmingham to Corfu + £40pp Jet2
Dep: 06:20 Arr: 11:40
Dep: 12:40 Arr: 16:10
Flight supplements may apply
2 - 15 years: 10% discount depending on date of travel · Infants: pay £50
| 6 persons|| 5 persons|| 4 persons|| 3 persons|| 2 persons|
Departures from London
|Sun 3rd May 2020||£575pp||£855pp|
|Sun 10th May 2020||£703pp||£983pp|
|Sun 17th May 2020||£703pp||£1,405pp|
|Sun 24th May 2020||£1,120pp||£1,548pp|
|Sun 31st May 2020||£997pp||£1,405pp|
|Sun 7th Jun 2020||£997pp||£1,405pp|
|Sun 14th Jun 2020||£997pp||£1,405pp|
|Sun 21st Jun 2020||£1,120pp||£1,548pp|
|Sun 28th Jun 2020||£1,120pp||full|
|Sun 5th Jul 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 12th Jul 2020||£1,120pp||£1,766pp|
|Sun 19th Jul 2020||£1,282pp||£1,766pp|
|Sun 26th Jul 2020||£1,282pp||£1,766pp|
|Sun 2nd Aug 2020||full||£1,766pp|
|Sun 9th Aug 2020||£1,282pp||£1,766pp|
|Sun 16th Aug 2020||£1,282pp||£1,766pp|
|Sun 23rd Aug 2020||£1,282pp||full|
|Sun 30th Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 6th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 13th Sep 2020||£997pp||£1,405pp|
|Sun 20th Sep 2020||£835pp||£1,168pp|
|Sun 27th Sep 2020||£835pp||£1,168pp|
|Sun 4th Oct 2020||£683pp||full|
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.