Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 15 mins walk
Distance to beach 20 mins walk
Perfectly located stylish villa enjoying a spectacular sea view.
3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
Spartohori, perched high above Spilia Bay has the most spectacular views across the sea to the mountains of Lefkada. The village was deliberately located here as the perfect shelter from pirates who once terrorized the local population. Completely land locked, the narrow entrance, with its high promontory is almost invisible from the sea and easily defended. Yet from this perfect vantage point, the locals could see approaching pirate ships for miles and warn the local population. A few hundred years on a more peaceful type of marine visitor is attracted to this enchanting inlet of Spilia Bay. The picturesque settlement of a few tavernas and beautiful crystal clear beach is a popular anchorage for yacht men. What hasn't changed over the centuries is this idyllic location.
Villa Elizabeth is set within its own grounds taking full advantage of the spectacular sea view. Through the clever use of design and concern to protect the foliage, maximum privacy has been maintained. The villa is built on two levels and has 3 bedrooms each with en-suite facilities. Upstairs there is a large twin bedroom opening out onto a large veranda with the most fantastic panoramic view. The other two bedrooms are on the ground floor, one in front and the other in the rear. The ground floor has a generous open plan living-dining room with a fully equipped kitchen. Large French windows and patio doors lead out onto the front of the house to take full advantage of the stunning panoramic vista. In front of the villa is a spacious sun terrace and a built in BBQ to the side. The terrace and the pool blending cleverly into the natural environment.
The location of Villa Elizabeth could hardly be improved. A short windy road leads onto the main road that climbs up from both Vathi and Spilia Bay to the spectacularly sited old town of Spartohori with its cobbled alleyways, good choice of tavernas. Both the village of Katomeri and Vathi the capital are only a short distance away. For the energetic there is a labyrinth of traditional kaldermia, or mule tracks, where you can reach several beaches and hill top settlements on this beautiful island.
The seclusion and stunning views of Villa Elizabeth provide you with an ideal opportunity to take a step back from the rush of modern life in a truly relaxing surrounding.
3 bedroom villa with swimming pool
· Swimming pool
· 1 double bedroom with en suite
· 2 twin bedrooms with en suite
· Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with TV (limited channels), DVD player, fridge freezer, full cooker, washing machine, dishwasher, Iron & ironing board
· Air conditioning
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants: 15 mins walk
Beach: 20 mins walk
Mini Market: 15 mins walk
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Walk to resort centre, Sea Views, BBQ, TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
London Gatwick to Preveza Enter Air
Dep: 06:50 Arr: 12:10
Dep: 13:10 Arr: 14:25
London Gatwick to Preveza British Airways + £45pp
Dep: 08:00 Arr: 13:25
Dep: 15:25 Arr: 16:35
- Manchester (MAN)
Manchester to Preveza + £40pp Jet2
Dep: 07:45 Arr: 13:15
Dep: 14:15 Arr: 16:00
- Birmingham (BHX)
Birmingham to Corfu + £40pp Jet2
Dep: 06:20 Arr: 11:40
Dep: 12:40 Arr: 16:10
Flight supplements may apply
2 - 15 years: 10% discount depending on date of travel · Infants: pay £50
| 6 persons|| 5 persons|| 4 persons|| 3 persons|| 2 persons|
Departures from London
|Sun 3rd May 2020||£591pp||£871pp|
|Sun 10th May 2020||£703pp||£983pp|
|Sun 17th May 2020||£703pp||£1,304pp|
|Sun 24th May 2020||£1,043pp||£1,484pp|
|Sun 31st May 2020||£875pp||£1,232pp|
|Sun 7th Jun 2020||£926pp||£1,304pp|
|Sun 14th Jun 2020||£926pp||£1,304pp|
|Sun 21st Jun 2020||£1,043pp||£1,484pp|
|Sun 28th Jun 2020||£1,043pp||£1,484pp|
|Sun 5th Jul 2020||£1,101pp||£1,567pp|
|Sun 12th Jul 2020||£1,101pp||£1,738pp|
|Sun 19th Jul 2020||£1,301pp||£1,738pp|
|Sun 26th Jul 2020||£1,301pp||£1,738pp|
|Sun 2nd Aug 2020||£1,301pp||£1,738pp|
|Sun 9th Aug 2020||£1,301pp||£1,738pp|
|Sun 16th Aug 2020||£1,301pp||£1,738pp|
|Sun 23rd Aug 2020||£1,301pp||£1,567pp|
|Sun 30th Aug 2020||full||£1,567pp|
|Sun 6th Sep 2020||£978pp||full|
|Sun 13th Sep 2020||full||full|| |
|Sun 20th Sep 2020||£835pp||£1,168pp|
|Sun 27th Sep 2020||£835pp||£1,168pp|
|Sun 4th Oct 2020||£702pp||full|
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.