Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 8
Distance to resort 3 minute drive
Distance to beach 3 mins drive
Pool Size 11m x 5.5m (depth 1m - 1.3m)
A magnificent villa in unique location with captivating sea views
4 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2-8
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
Vlichos or Tranquillity Bay in English, is renowned, not just as a safe haven for yachts, but also for its fjord-like beauty, but the best location for appreciating its setting is to climb the lower slopes of the mountain behind the village of Peragiali from where the bay forms the picturesque foreground to a stunning panorama of the islands of the inner Ionian Sea. This is a view for all hours of the day and night. The obvious solution is a stay at the beautifully situated Villa of The Rock, Villa Vrahos.
This side of Lefkada is blessed with plentiful water from the many springs and streams that flow from the mountains, and the presence of this water, such a precious commodity on the islands to the south, has been used to create an outstanding garden surrounding the villa. Natural rocks, lawns and flowerbeds full of native aromatic shrubs combined with the traditional stone construction of the house, make this a villa equal to its stunning location.
Stone steps curve up to a large covered verandah, where comfortable sofa and chairs are perfectly positioned for appreciating the view with access to the roomy open plan living/dining room with its timbered ceiling and wooden floors, full height windows and double doors overlooking the swimming pool, pan tiled roofs of the village and the wooded hills beyond. There is a modern fully equipped kitchen and four bedrooms, a master double bedroom with en suite bath, another double, two twin-bedded rooms and a family bathroom.
Nidri, a bustling resort, yacht haven and ferry port is a few minutes' drive away with its wide choice of tavernas and restaurants. It lies on the main road connecting the capital Lefkas Town with the many small settlements and fine beaches of this southern side of the island.
Villa Vrahos is undoubtedly a haven of serenity in its own right, but all the wide choice of activities both on and off the water close at hand.
4 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· 1 master double bedroom with en suite
· 1 double bedroom
· 2 twin bedrooms
· Swimming pool 11m x 5.5m (depth 1m - 1.3m)
· Separate bathroom
· Open plan living/dining room with TV (limited channels) & DVD player
· Fully fitted Kitchen with fridge freezer, full cooker, washing machine, iron & ironing board
· Air conditioning
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
· Wi -Fi
Restaurants: 3 mins drive
Beach: 3 mins drive
Mini Market: 3 mins drive
Periyiali: 3 mins drive
· Motor boat hire · Windsurfing · Kite surfing
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, BBQ, TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.