Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 5 mins drive
Distance to beach 5 min drive
Pool Size 10m x 5m Depth: 0.90m x 2.00m
Perfectly positioned villa in a peaceful setting with exquisite views
3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
The little village of Perigiali is in a glorious rural location between the foothills of the mountains and the Ionian Sea. Perigiali offers complete peace and tranquility due to its quiet position, yet it is a relatively short distance to some of the larger villages and towns and has access to some of the most beautiful beaches and idyllic coves making it an enchanting base for a relaxing holiday.
Villa Olivia is set in this beautiful countryside and has the most stunning views across the Ionian Sea out to the islands and the mainland beyond.
Entrance to the villa brings you into the bright and spacious open-plan ground floor with an amazing panorama from every aspect. The fully equipped kitchen/diner leads out to a shaded veranda. The living area is comfortably furnished, relaxing yet sophisticated. The veranda is a place to sit and unwind as an alternative to the lounge area. Steps from the veranda lead down to the lawn and sea facing infinity swimming pool. Two of the bedrooms are on the lower ground floor; the first is a double with en suite shower room, sunny patio and lovely sea views. The second bedroom is a twin room with en suite shower room. There is also a separate bathroom on this floor with a bath and shower. Stairs from the ground floor up to the first level bring you into the master double bedroom with en suite bathroom. Patio doors lead out onto a private balcony enclosed by glass panels to make the most of the outstanding panorama.
A trip to the busier village of Nidri is a must if you fancy more exhilarating activities. You can also take an excursion on one of the numerous tourist boats and spend a day visiting other islands in the Ionian. It is delightful exploring the little island of Meganisi or swimming off Skorpios Island, once owned by the Onassis family.
With everything this island has to offer visitors combined with the relaxing location of villa Olivia we are sure that it will leave a lasting impression.
3 bedroom villa with private pool
· 2 double and 1 twin bedroom all with en-suite shower rooms
· Separate Bathroom
· Private pool: 10m x 5m Depth: 0.90m x 2.00m
· Living room with Satellite TV (limited channels) DVD & CD player
· Kitchen with full cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher & washing machine
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants: 2 mins drive/15 mins walk
Beach: 3 mins drive/20 mins walk
Mini Market: 2 mins drive/15 mins walk
· Motor boat hire · Windsurfing · Kite surfing
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, BBQ, Satellite TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, CD player,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.