Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort 2 mins drive
Distance to beach 5 min drive
Pool Size 7m x 4m (depth: 0.7 - 1.7m)
A delightful independent villa in a picturesque setting near Agios Nikitas
2 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 4
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
The western slopes of the White Mountains of Lefkada drop steeply down to the Adriatic making this coast one of the most spectacular in the Ionian Islands. Here and there sheltered valleys clothed with oak, Italian cypress and pine trees break up the line of rugged cliffs. Agios Nikita, a small village resort behind a beach of pure white sand and shingle, guarded by twin towering headlands.
This delightful and well-appointed villa is situated on the hillside overlooking the village. Facing west, the sunsets on this coast are extraordinary, it appears as if the entire Adriatic turns from gold to rose before finally changing to Homer's wine dark sea.
Villa Anna has a private west facing swimming pool, patio and balcony with a sheltered garden behind with summer house and a barbecue. There is plenty of space to lounge and soak up the sun.
The interiors of the villa, offers well designed living accommodation with a spacious living and dining area, well-equipped kitchen and two bedrooms, one double and one twin with two separate bathrooms.
Agios Nikitas village is a short drive down the mountain on a well-surfaced road, and the island's historic capital Lefkada Town with its bustling marina, and interesting old buildings as well as modern shops and supermarkets is a twenty five minute drive. Good paved roads also lead up to villages in the central mountains that have changed little in over a century, whilst the main road south leads to the much more gentle land and seascapes of Lefkada's Ionian Sea coast.
The sunsets alone would make this attractive villa an excellent choice, but add on the glorious views, with mountains and valleys made for discovery and you have a perfect holiday destination.
2 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· 1 double bedroom
· 1 twin bedroom
· Private pool: 7m x 4m (depth: 0.7 - 1.7m)
· Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with TV (limited channels), fridge freezer, full cooker,
microwave, washing machine, Iron & ironing board
· 2 separate bathrooms
· Air conditioning
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants: 1km/2 mins drive
Beach: 5 mins drive (Kathisma)
Mini Market: 1km/2 mins drive
Agios Nikitas: 1km/2 mins drive
· Motor boat hire
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, Garden, BBQ, TV, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.