Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 5 minute walk to Antipata. 6 mins drive to Fiscardo
Distance to beach 5 minute drive
Pool Size 8m x 3.5m, depth: 1.7m
Elegantly designed villa enjoying spectacular sea views over the undiscovered west coast
3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
In the endearingly traditional village of Antipata, the scene most likely to present itself is that of the orthodox priest going about his daily business around the main square or the villagers swapping news at the local mini market. Only a five minute stroll from this tiny centre of activity is the setting of Villa Spiros.
This three bedroom house, set in the hamlet of Markandonata, is the epitome of thoughtful design. Built by Dimitri in his family village, Spiros is named after his father who was born in a cottage just a few steps away. He has taken great care to ensure that this building blends into the landscape; even the swimming pool has been designed so that the pool side does not detract from the horizon.
Spiros has its own distinctive character. The air-conditioned rooms are all on ground level, apart from the master bedroom, which is elevated above the rest of the house. This room, with en suite bathroom, leads out onto its own sun terrace. On the ground floor is a shower room and two twin bedrooms which provide access, via French doors, to a shaded terrace. There is an open-plan kitchen and living area, which is spacious and equipped with everything you need. Dimitri has given special consideration to the interior furnishing, making this a comfortable yet stylish house.
The BBQ and seating area divides Spiros from its neighbour, Villa Gerassimos, ensuring that the swimming pool and terrace are private. The garden has its own olive tree to provide additional shade, surrounded by a colourful mixture of native plants and flowers.
Spiros faces west and looks out across a wooded landscape to the sea, making it a perfect vantage point from which to enjoy the magnificent Kefalonian sunsets.
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· 1 double and 2 twin bedrooms
· Private Swimming pool: 8m x 3.5m (depth: 1.7m)
·Maid service 6 times a week and linen changes on arrivals day and mid week
·BBQ · WI-FI internet access (local charge)
· Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony with sea views
· 2 x Twin bedrooms
· Separate shower room
· Open plan living/dining room - Satellite TV & CD stereo
· Kitchen with full cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer & washing machine
· Terrace with sea views
Restaurants: 5 mins walk (Antipata)
Beach: 5 mins drive (Emblisi)
Mini market: 2 mins drive or 5 mins walk
Fiskardo: 6 mins drive
· Motor Boat Hire · Marine adventure
· Scuba diving
Air Conditioning, Walk to resort centre, Sea Views, Garden, BBQ, Satellite TV, DVD, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.