Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 5 minute drive to Manganos. 10 mins drive to Fiscardo
Distance to beach 5 minute drive
Pool Size 8m x 4m, depth 1.1m - 1.9m
Seclusion, privacy and comfort in a traditional Kefalonian country stone house
3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
Kefalonians throughout history have been renowned for their independence of spirit and passionate sense of family loyalty. This has ensured that they always maintain strong links with their landscape, culture and past, despite the changes required by a modern world. Built by Tassos' great grandfather in 1840 on land that has been in the Matsukis family for generations, this delightful stone villa has been lovingly restored to retain all of its original charm and comfort.
Villa Louisa is a unique house, approached by its own drive and surrounded by the family olive groves. Built as a simple but aesthetic single storey dwelling, it has been completely and tastefully restored to provide holiday accommodation with complete seclusion and privacy. This is definitely a house to unwind in. Even at the height of summer, this woodland glade seems cool and pleasant, though for sun lovers the swimming pool and its paved surroundings are perfect for complete relaxation.
The building itself, constructed out of honey coloured limestone, has been carefully renovated to incorporate its historic characteristics with modern comforts. A spacious living room leads out onto a shaded terrace by the pool, the perfect place to enjoy truly sensational sunsets. The master double bedroom has its own en suite facilities. Two further twin bedrooms share a shower room and whilst traditional the kitchen has every modern convenience.
Amazingly, all this tranquillity comes with the added advantage of nearby beaches and shopping. The unspoilt bays of Agia Jerusalem and Alaties Bay on the spectacular west coast are five minutes drive away. Manganos village, with a mini market, greengrocers and taverna, is also sevem minutes, with the picturesque port of Fiskardo a short drive further on.
Villa Louisa is an oasis of calm and one of Kefalonia's hidden gems.
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· 1 double and 2 twin bedrooms
· Private Swimming Pool: 8m x 4m (depth 1.1m - 1.9m)
· Master double bedroom with en suite shower room
· 2 twin bedrooms
· Bathroom and WC
· Kitchen: full cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
· Sun terrace with shaded area
· Maid Service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants: 5 mins drive (Maganos)
Beach: 5 mins drive ( Alaties)
Mini market: 5 mins drive (Maganos)
Fiskardo: 10 mins drive
· Motor boat hire · Marine adventure
· Scuba diving
Air Conditioning, BBQ, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.