Flight & transfer pp
Max. Occupancy 5
Distance to resort in resort centre
Distance to beach 2 mins walk
Pool Size 3m x 2m (depth: 1.3m)
Delightful Apartments in the heart of Fiskardo
7 apartments with shared plunge pool
- Sleeps 2 - 5
- Shared Plunge Pool
- Air Conditioning
One of the many advantages of a holiday in in Fiskardo is that everything is on your doorstep, such as the array of excellent tavernas, kafenions and small shops. The attractions of a busy harbour front, beautiful countryside and secluded coves are all within easy walking distance. The Karteri Apartments have a historic connection with Fiskardo's often turbulent history, as they are named after the headland on which they are built. ‘Karteri' means to ‘wait' or ‘ambush'. The Karteri headland, with its sweeping views of the Ithaka Channel, would have been the best place to post lookouts to warn of approaching pirates, yet still be within easy reach of a galley moored on the lee side of the harbour.
The apartments were designed to maximise the harbour and coastal views by utilising the rising hillside. There are seven apartments in the building that complement the existing, elegant Venetian houses surrounding it. Easily reached by an old shaded alleyway with original flagstones, leading up from the waterfront.
The accommodation ranges from spacious two bedroom apartments to penthouse studios, all equipped to a good standard with fitted kitchens, a cooker or mini oven with living areas which are comfortable and well furnished. A connecting path and steps, lined with geraniums and shrubs provides access to the plunge pool.
The village beach is just a mere two minutes' walk away with the choice of many other places to cool off and swim a little further on, including the impressive slabs of limestone dipping into the sea immediately below the old Venetian light tower on the point. Guests can definitely enjoy the best of both worlds here.
· 7 apartments overlooking Fiskardo
· Shared plunge pool: 3m x 2m (depth: 1.3m)
No.1: Penthouse studio with double bed, Sofa bed and large open terrace.
No.2: Penthouse studio with twin beds, Sofa bed and two balconies.
No.3: 2 bed apt with 1 twin, 1 double, Sofa bed and large open terrace.
No.4: 1 bed apt with twin beds, sofa bed and 2 balconies.
No.5: 2 bed apt with 1 double, 1 twin, 2 Shower rooms, sofa bed and terrace.
No.6: 1 bed apt with twin beds, sofa bed and small terrace next to the entrance.
No.7: 1 bed apt with twin beds, sofa bed and small terrace.
· Kitchenette with fridge and mini cooker AND microwave
· Maid service on arrivals day and midweek
· Shower room
· Air Conditioning in living area only
· WiFi (see booking conditions - charged locally)
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Walk to resort centre, Sea Views, WIFI, Maid service,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.