Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 5 minute walk to Antipata. 5 mins drive to Fiscardo
Distance to beach 5 minute drive
Pool Size 8m x 3.5m, depth: 1.7m
Splendid villa boasting stunning panoramic views across the western edge of the Erissos peninsula
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
Villa Gerassimos is set in the sleepy village of Markandonata, built by Dimitri's first cousin Dionysis. Like Dimitri, this villa is named after his father who was born in the family house adjacent to the villa.
Dionysis has created a house that blends beautifully with its natural surroundings. Standing in a prominent position next door to Villa Spiros, Gerassimos commands some of the finest vistas to be found along the western coastline of northern Kefalonia. From its perch amongst a profusion of silvery green olive trees and cypress forests, the villa benefits from the splendid views of the blue-green Ionian. It is only a short leisurely stroll from here to the village of Antipata, which has a couple of excellent tavernas and a well stocked mini market.
The traditionally built limestone wall terraces ensure privacy, while the surrounding patios enjoy the sunshine. Villa Gerassimos has its own unique and distinctive character. The air-conditioned rooms are all on ground level apart from the master bedroom, which is elevated above the rest of the house. This room, with en suite facilities, leads out onto its own large balcony.
There is a shower room on the ground floor and two twin bedrooms provide access to a shaded terrace. The fully equipped kitchen opens out to dining and living area, which is equipped with everything you need.
Surrounding the villa is a large terrace and the swimming pool. Poolside privacy is maintained by a high natural stone wall dividing the villa from Villa Spiros. The villa has an olive tree providing shade, surrounded by a colourful mixture of plants and flowers.
Villa Gerassimos faces the western side of the Erissos peninsula and looks out across a wooded landscape to the sea and to Dafnoudi. A perfect vantage point from which to enjoy the stunning Kefalonian sunsets.
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
·1 double and 2 twin bedrooms
· Private pool: 8m x 3.5m (depth: 1.7m)
· Maid service 6 times a week and linen changes an arrivals days and mid week
· WIFI (see booking conditions - local charge)
· Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony with sea views
· 2 x Twin bedrooms
· Separate shower room
· Open plan living and dining room,TV AND CD stereo
· Kitchen with full cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher AND washing machine
· Terrace with sea views
Air Conditioning, Walk to resort centre, Sea Views, BBQ, TV, Washing machine, WIFI, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.