Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 12 mins drive to Fiscardo
Distance to beach 7 min drive
Pool Size 8m x 4m. 1m - 1.9m
A beautifully constructed and secluded villa with stunning views towards Ithaka
3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
Evreti is a small traditional village just south of Fiskardo and one of the oldest villages in the Erissos peninsula of Kefalonia. Positioned just up the hill from the shoreline of Doliha Bay through the trees, giving the village protection by hiding it from the sea, vital in the days of local marauding pirates! Having been one of the most affluent villages of the area with an industry of not only fishing but also farming. The village was home to many fishermen who used the bay to moor their fishing boats. The other benefit of the location of Evreti was its vicinity to the local fields and thus also developed into a thriving farming community.
Many years later the peace and tranquility of the village remains. A new addition to Evreti, Villa Eleni is a new three bedroom villa, sympathetically designed to blend in with the surrounding scenery and to take full advantage of the beautiful views across the Ionian Sea to Ithaka. Standing on the terrace at Villa Eleni you certainly get a feeling that the villa has been there since the time of farming, fishing and pirates.
Surrounded by trees on three sides ensures the villa and its pool has natural privacy and seclusion. The ground floor has a spacious open plan living area and dining room with a well equipped kitchen area all perfectly designed to be light and airy even on the hottest summer days. From this space, one can drift easily outdoors onto a shaded veranda which leads down onto the pool terrace. The double bedroom with a private terrace is also on this floor, together with a shower room.
On the first floor are two twin bedrooms one with en suite bathroom and one with an en suite shower room. Both bedrooms open out onto a large shared terrace perfect for enjoying the fabulous views over the Ithaka channel. The local beach and taverna at Foki Bay (a seven minute drive) are on the way down to the wider choice of facilities in the beautiful Venetian waterfront village of Fiskardo within a twelve minute drive.
Villa Eleni is a fantastic addition to our Kefalonia programme which we are confident will quickly become a favourite.
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
· 1 double and 2 twin bedrooms
· Private pool: 8m x 4m (depth 1.9m - 1m)
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
· Open plan living/dining room with TV and DVD
· Open plan kitchen: dishwasher, microwave, full cooker and fridge freezer
· Shower room with WC
· Double bedroom with own private terrace
· Large sun/pool terrace
Lower ground Floor:
Laundry room with washing machine
· 2 twin bedrooms: 1 with en suite shower 1 with bath (both twins can be made into doubles)
· Both bedrooms open to large shared terrace
Restaurants & Mini Market: 12 mins drive Beach: 7 mins drive (Foki Bay)/ 10 mins drive (Doliha)
Fiskardo: 12 mins drive
· Motor boat hire · Marine adventure
· Scuba diving
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, TV, DVD, Washing machine, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.