Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 15 mins drive
Distance to beach 10 mins drive
A superb location and spacious accommodation makes the Villa Asteria an excellent choice with stunning views.
3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL AND CHILDREN'S POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- 2 Private Swimming Pools
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
The west side of the high plateau of the Erissos Peninsula consists of a long line of great cliffs and headlands, whilst the more sheltered eastern side is clothed in oak and cypress forest overlooking the legendary island of Ithaka. It is here that one finds a series of small villages and hamlets, originally built many hundreds of years ago. Evreti is one of the oldest hamlets on Kefalonia, and although its builders were probably not too concerned by the view, they chose one of the most outstanding locations on the island! Villa Asteria, built more recently and offers exquisite views across the channel to Ithaka, with the tiny island of Asteris, or Star, and its lonely chapel.
The elegant two-storey Villa Asteria, built in the traditional Kefalonian style has been furnished to a good standard, and designed with families or larger groups in mind. If there are youngsters in the party they will enjoy the children's pool which adjoins the main swimming pool. Both are situated on a spacious terrace, with shaded areas, comfortable armchairs from which to appreciate the uninterrupted view out over the forested hillside to the mountains of Ithaka.
Built over two levels, the ground floor has a large twin bedroom with a full bath and walk in closet. A fully fitted kitchen leads into the living room opening onto the pool terrace. The master bedroom on the first floor with en-suite bathroom and a large walk in closet with doors leading to the covered balcony. The twin bedroom has an en suite small shower room and again opens onto the covered balcony with the same glorious views.
Picturesque Foki Bay with its small taverna, and olive tree-lined beach is a short drive away, and a further 5 minutes' drive leads you into Fiskardo, with its bustling, traditional Venetian waterfront lined with tavernas and shops. The Erissos Peninsula itself is one of the least developed regions on the island, with unspoilt hill villages, dramatic cliffs on the west coast, and a series of quiet beaches, connected by shaded paths through the woods.
3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool and children's pool
· 2 Swimming pools
· 1 double bedroom with en suite
· 2 twin bedrooms with en suites
· Living/dining room with TV (limited channels), DVD & CD player
· Fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezer, full cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine & Iron & ironing board
· Air conditioning
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants: 12 mins drive
Beach: 7 mins drive
Mini Market: 12 mins drive
Fiskardo: 12 mins drive
· Motor boat hire · Marine adventure
· Scuba diving
Air Conditioning, Sea Views, BBQ, TV, DVD, Washing machine, Maid service, CD player, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.