Flight & transfer pp
Max. Occupancy 4
Distance to resort 10 mins walk
Distance to beach 2 mins walk
Stylish apartments, beautiful sunrises with easy access to Kioni and its seductive coves
3 APARTMENTS IN KIONI CLOSE TO THE BEACH
- Sleeps 2 - 4
- Air Conditioning in Bedrooms
For centuries Kioni was a thriving fishing village and port that served the then large mountain village of Anoghi, built high on a plateau beneath Ithaka's highest mountain Neritos, by a packhorse trail that led up through the forested hillside behind. Fishing boats and caiques waiting to load grain, olive oil and wine from the interior, would have filled this exquisite small harbour. Nowadays fishing boats are still present but they share their moorings with visiting yachts and the caiques carrying people not goods. In a charming way Kioni is once again a hive of activity, but stroll along the bay on a lane lined with bougainvillea and oak trees that lean over the water and the pace of life becomes much slower.
Built by Ioannis and his wife, who divide their time between Athens and one of the apartments they keep for themselves, Rigoni is divided into three comfortable and immaculate one bedroom apartments and two studios. The stunning views take in three old windmills on the far side of Kioni bay and beyond to the island of Atakos, they can be enjoyed from shaded terraces or balconies.
A central open staircase leads up to two spacious apartments on the first floor, each with a large terrace to the side. The large living rooms are comfortably furnished with balconies to the front. The kitchen areas are well equipped and brightly painted. The bedrooms, either with twin or double beds, have their own private balconies with sea views.
From the apartments you can continue along the lane past a whitewashed chapel and through mixed woodland to the pretty little beach where an unassuming kantina sits amongst the trees, serving delicious lunchtime snacks, often with fresh fish. Kioni waterfront with its tavernas and mini market is no more than ten minutes walk away, but why worry about time when you can stop off at one or all of the three tiny, almost hidden beaches (hint: look for steps!) for a quick dip in crystal clear waters on the way there or back again!
3 one bedroom apartments
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
No.2: 1 twin bedroom apartment
No.1: 1 double bedroom apartment
No.3: 1 double bedroom apartment
All 1 Bedroom Apts: Sleeps 2 - 4
· Kitchenette - full oven, fridge freezer
· Living/dining room with 1 sofa bed and TV
· Balcony and terrace
Restaurants: 10 mins walk into Kioni
Mini Market: 10 mins walk into Kioni
Beach: 2 mins walk to Cemetery Beach
· Motorboat hire · Car Hire · Marine Adventure
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Walk to resort centre, Sea Views, TV, Maid service, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
You can travel to this property from:
- London (LGW)
London Gatwick to Kefalonia - Norwegian Air
Dep: 10:05 Arr: 15:30
Dep: 16:10 Arr: 17:30
London Heathrow to Kefalonia + £55pp British Airways
Dep: 10:35 Arr: 16:00
Dep: 16:55 Arr: 18:20
- Manchester (MAN)
Manchester to Kefalonia + £40pp Jet2
Dep: 08:00 Arr: 13:50
Dep: 14:50 Arr: 16:45
Flight supplements may apply
2 - 15 years: 10% discount depending on date of travel · Infants: pay £50
| 3 persons|| 2 persons|
Departures from London
|Sat 2nd May 2020||full||£615pp|
|Sat 9th May 2020||£583pp||£719pp|
|Sat 16th May 2020||£583pp||£1,082pp|
|Sat 23rd May 2020||£940pp||£1,168pp|
|Sat 30th May 2020||£864pp||£1,082pp|
|Sat 6th Jun 2020||£864pp||£1,082pp|
|Sat 13th Jun 2020||£864pp||full|
|Sat 20th Jun 2020||full||full|| |
|Sat 27th Jun 2020||full||full|| |
|Sat 4th Jul 2020||£940pp||£1,168pp|
|Sat 11th Jul 2020||£940pp||£1,310pp|
|Sat 18th Jul 2020||£1,082pp||£1,310pp|
|Sat 25th Jul 2020||£1,082pp||£1,310pp|
|Sat 1st Aug 2020||£1,082pp||£1,310pp|
|Sat 8th Aug 2020||£1,082pp||£1,310pp|
|Sat 15th Aug 2020||£1,082pp||full|
|Sat 22nd Aug 2020||full||full|| |
|Sat 29th Aug 2020||£940pp||£1,168pp|
|Sat 5th Sep 2020||£864pp||£1,082pp|
|Sat 12th Sep 2020||£864pp||£1,082pp|
|Sat 19th Sep 2020||£693pp||£854pp|
|Sat 26th Sep 2020||£693pp||£854pp|
|Sat 3rd Oct 2020||£569pp||£731pp|
|Sat 10th Oct 2020||£569pp||£731pp|
|Sat 17th Oct 2020||£569pp||£731pp|
|Sat 24th Oct 2020||£569pp||full|
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.