Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 20 mins walk
Distance to beach 20 mins walk
Pool Size 3.5m x 7m (depth 0.80-1.75cm)
New villa in a quiet village setting with glorious views across the Ionian Sea, close to the picturesque harbour of Kioni
3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
On Ithaka everything has its place. Even mighty Odysseus has to take his turn in everyday life! Kioni is a perfect example. Elegant houses and tavernas line a beautiful small harbour, a favourite port of call for any cruising yachtsman but every morning the fishing boats thread their way past the mooring lines and anchor chains because Kioni fishes. Climb the hill above the village to the hamlet of Raki and farming takes pride of place. The land is rich up here, good for olives, vines and sheep for the feta cheese. All this gives the island its unique atmosphere, and these two new villas built into the steep hillside at the top of the village have been sensitively designed to blend in with the older houses around.
Approached by a narrow track where the speed limit is dictated by the hens pecking on the verge, steps lead down from the parking place to the villas. The view from the verandahs and pool terraces is suitably spectacular, out across the sea to Arkoudi Island and the White Mountains of Lefkada.
Villa Marina has been designed to make your stay as comfortable as possible. You enter the spacious living area with its separate kitchen. French windows open onto a large shaded verandah facing out to sea, with steps leading down to the secluded swimming pool. The master double bedroom with its en suite bathroom also has French windows leading out onto the verandah. Also on this floor is a twin bedroom with en suite shower and its own side terrace. Stairs lead up to a large third bedroom and en suite shower with timber beams and panelled wooden ceiling and skylight
Though adjacent both villa Marina and Joanna are completely private, but they do share the same superb panorama. Ithaka at its best!
2 x 3 bedroom villas each with private swimming pool
· Private swimming pool: 3.5m x 7m (depth 0.80-1.75cm)
· 2 double and 1 twin bedrooms
· 2 double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
· Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
· Fully fitted kitchen with full oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher & Washing machine
· Open plan living/dining room with TV (limited channels)
· Air conditioning in all rooms
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
Restaurants: 20 mins walk (Kioni)
Beach: 20 mins walk
Mini Market: 20 mins walk
· Motor boat hire
Air Conditioning, Walk to beach, Walk to resort centre, Sea Views, TV, Washing machine, Maid service, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.