Flight & car pp
Max. Occupancy 6
Distance to resort 15 min walk restaurant. 10 min drive to Vathy
Distance to beach 10 min drive
Pool Size 7m x 4.5m. 1.7m
Beautiful stone villa in peaceful surroundings with a wonderful panorama over southern Ithaka
3 BEDROOM VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Sleeps 2 - 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Car Hire
- Air Conditioning
Set on a mountainside of verdant greenery is the small village of Perahori. This charming rural hamlet is one of only a small number of working agricultural villages on the island, producing some of the finest olive oil, feta cheese and wines, which you are able to buy in the local shop. It is at the edge of this village where Villa Kounouvato has been built in a supreme location on the side of Mount Nerovoulo, taking full advantage of the breathtaking scenery.
High on a hillside with an absolutely fantastic vantage point, these have to be some of the most stunning views over southern Ithaka and across the Ionian to Lefkada. The views cover the complete peninsula from Vathy, the capital, towards the north part of the island and Mount Neritos and out towards the beautiful bays of Sarakinikos and Filiatro.
Villa Kounouvato is a beautiful villa in complete seclusion, yet close enough to essential amenities and beaches to be practical. Within easy reach of the village and the rotunda church of St. Raphael (Ithaka's patron saint), it is a relaxed and romantic haven. The closest mini market and taverna is only fifteen minutes walk away with the bustling harbour of Vathy only a ten minutes drive away. Outdoor living is certainly a priority at Kounouvato, with total relaxation being the key. You enter the beautifully furnished house into the large open plan living/dining area with fully equipped kitchen. Also on this floor are two double bedrooms both with en suite shower rooms. The third bedroom with twin beds and en suite shower room is upstairs from the living room on a mezzanine floor set amongst the fabulous wooden ceiling beams.
Great care has been taken to finish this villa to an excellent standard. Patio doors from the living room lead out to a large open terrace and the best of the views taking in a true panorama of southern Ithaka. The large swimming pool, terrace and BBQ area were meticulously planned to include the olive trees, the natural rock face and draw you into the natural environment. All outside terraces look out towards the view and fantastic sunrises.
Villa Kounouvato is a beautifully designed villa with views that are second to none on Ithaka.
3 bedroom villa with private pool
· 2 double and 1 twin bedroom
· Private swimming pool: 7m x 4.5m ( depth: 1.7m)
· Maid service and linen changes on arrivals day and midweek
· 2 double bedrooms with en suite showers
· Twin bedroom on mezzanine floor with en suite shower
· Open plan living room, dining room
· Kitchen: fully equipped with full cooker and fridge freezer
· Large terrace with BBQ
Restaurants: 15 mins walk
Beach: 15 mins drive
Mini market: 15 mins walk
Vathy: 10 mins drive
· Motor boat hire · Marine adventure
Sea Views, BBQ, Maid service, Terrace,
HOLIDAYS WITH FLIGHTS: Please click the tab below that corresponds to the no. of persons in your party for per person prices including flights & car hire or transfers as specified.
VILLA ONLY PRICE: If this property offers a 'Villa Only' option, please click on the Villa Only tab below. No 'Villa Only' tab means this property can only be booked as part of a package.
Pricing information is not currently available for this property.
Please contact us for more information
Prices displayed are per person based on maximum occupancy of the property when flights & car hire or transfers are included (except for Special Offers). Accommodation only prices are per property. All properties can be sold for less than maximum occupancy - contact us for prices. Price display does not guarantee property availability, as this website does not have a live search facility.
Tour operator ATOL number: 5853
- All bookings made with Holiday World Ltd. are either fully bonded through an ATOL licence or through our membership of the Travel Trust Association R5735.
- Holiday World Ltd. acts as a retail travel agent for bonded UK tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions.
- We believe that the property descriptions on our websites are accurate and complete but are for general guidance information only. Tour operators provide this information to us and their information is produced many months ahead of when you may be travelling and there may be occasions when this information is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep our websites up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with us prior to booking.
- Air-Conditioning - where a property offers this please read the description carefully as it may be available throughout the property /only in the bedrooms / only in certain parts of the house.
WiFi - quality can vary depending on the property. Basic connectiivity will be available and in some properties, particularly apartment complexes - the WiFi may only be available in the public areas.